Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy (5719 Views)

I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Enybliss:
lipsrsealedhe has to be cute
see your life, you don dey use style dey mould am small small

Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by StupidYorubaFool: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Enybliss:
lipsrsealedhe has to be cute
then your post is just a piece of shiit since you're bereft of common sense to figure out that cuteness and freshness comes with Success, fulfilment and sound mind.....
how would ur broke ambitious guy be handsome when he's hustling under the scorching dark son with his charcoal skin burnt by the destructice UV rays of the Sun.
girls una mumu die.
God regretted creating una.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by Enybliss(f): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
then your post is just a piece of shiit since you're bereft of common sense to figure out that cuteness and freshness comes with Success, fulfilment and sound mind.....
how would ur broke ambitious guy be handsome when he's hustling under the scorching dark son with his charcoal skin burnt by the destructice UV rays of the Sun.
girls una mumu die.
God regretted creating una.
so you can't look cute facialy if you're broke, peanut brai, n
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by Enybliss(f): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
see your life, you don dey use style dey mould am small small
at least now, i didnt involve looks in my post, i wonder why you guys are suddenly bringing it up
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Enybliss:
so you can't look cute facialy if you're broke, peanut brai, n
thats a lie, biggest lie of the century undecided
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by Enybliss(f): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
thats a lie, biggest lie of the century undecided
i know alot of cute people who are broke
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2016
Enybliss:
i know alot of cute people who are broke
oh wait, misunderstood the post....sorry
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by Enybliss(f): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
oh wait, misunderstood the post....sorry
k
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by Originalsly: 12:32am On Nov 20, 2016
Enybliss:
thats what they're for
Hmmm.... who be they?... the men or the fools?
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by Enybliss(f): 12:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... who be they?... the men or the fools?
foolish men of course
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by pennytrate: 12:45am On Nov 20, 2016
anything that rocks ya boat, as long as his upstairs ain't broken undecided
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by Originalsly: 12:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Enybliss:
foolish men of course
ok.......let me put back my machete!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

Broke guy spotted angry grin
It is well!! I'm praying for you..you dey my pocket?

Dude wasn't a student.. He said he was a rapper! Didn't get to see a mixtape from him not even for once!! grin
In fact he was a lot of things.. Typical Tyrone from the ends!! angry
Re: Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin date me den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... / What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? / Another Nude Video Of Very Dark Man Leaked Check Out The Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.