Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,942 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ovation For ‘76 As AFRIFF Rounds Off Screenings (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ovation For ‘76 As AFRIFF Rounds Off Screenings (photos) (372 Views)

Rita Dominic Steps Out For AFRIFF Looking Gorgeous (Photo) / Kate Henshaw's Stunning Look To AFRIFF 2017 / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Outfit To AFRIFF 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ovation For ‘76 As AFRIFF Rounds Off Screenings (photos) by SexyChic05(f): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
In an ambience of fun and great expectation, several delegates and movie enthusiasts stormed Filmhouse-IMAX last Friday for ’76, the closing night film of this year’s edition of the prestigious Africa International Film Festival (AFRIFF).

The IMAX hall, venue of the screening of ‘76, directed by Izu Ojukwu, was filled to the brim.

The anticipated movie is centered on the first Nigerian Military coup and subsequent assassination of former Head of State, General Murtala Mohammed in 1976. Starring Ramsey Nouah, Rita Dominic and Chidi Mokeme among others, the abortive coup also witnessed the assassination of key plotters, including its mastermind, BS Dimka.

http://olorisupergal.com/ovation-for-76-as-afriff-rounds-off-screenings-photos/
Re: Ovation For ‘76 As AFRIFF Rounds Off Screenings (photos) by yedidiah(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
From the trailer of this movie, I am going to love it. I Must say I am proud of the new crop of movies coming out of nollywood.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Making Of The Headies 2016 Biggest Award Winning Of The Year(pics, / "Kiss Daniel's Robbery Attack Is A False News"----says Mr Christian / No Recession In Nigeria Entertainment Industry —-PMAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.