Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations (1195 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by amakoro(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
This came as a shock to many of us who read about it this week on some health journal – Semen can make you live longer!! My question is how many gallons are we to consume daily? Your guess is as good as mine.

You may have heard the claims that semen is some kind of protein-rich superfood or that putting it on your face will give you better skin. (A sem.en facial is a real thing that real people have tried.) It has been proven that there is protein in semen, given that there's also fewer than one calorie in a typical ejaculation, it's not much to cure skin defect

KEEP READING >>http://www.newsmodules..com/2016/11/semen-consumption-can-make-you-live-longer-shocking-revelation.html

Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by ring7(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Guys wee Dee donate oya ,time for business.
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
oya were is this girl, i hope you are hearing this angry
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Davash222(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Business Time.
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
No it's bitter!!
After so many years of di.ck throati.ng, I still can't bring myself to take in the fluids, gives me a bad flu whenever I do!!
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by amakoro(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oya Ladies where are you at
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by drskyfly007(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Captainbells:
No it's bitter!!
After so many years of di.ck throati.ng, I still can't bring myself to take in the fluids, gives me a bad flu whenever I do!!
jeez shocked babe ur too fine to type this...
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
yea yea....I heard it is very proteinous and very good for the body if consumed.
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
drskyfly007:
jeez shocked babe ur too fine to type this...
Hehehe
Pretty girls do it better wink
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by decatalyst(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Captainbells:
No it's bitter!!

Been looking forward to this confession.

Ugly girls don't deserve to have the pleasure of feasting on it, for me wink
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by imohrol(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
any thing that ll extent ur stay here on earth plz do it.
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by ever811(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
leme..

Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
And after all that a bus could hit you and you die.
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
decatalyst:

Been looking forward to this confession.

Ugly girls don't deserve to have the pleasure of feasting on it, for me wink
You have facial preferences? I thought whoever was good at the game can get a pass? ;
You should be thankful to anyone willing to make you bust a nut wink

1 Like

Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by vanhayor(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Captainbells:
No it's bitter!!
I fear u ooooo
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
vanhayor:

I fear u ooooo
I fear who no fear me wink
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by vanhayor(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
donnybee:
yea yea....I heard it is very proteinous and very good for the body if consumed.
Since u've heard...start consuming
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by 5minsmadness: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
No it's bitter!!

Ok.

No wait...

grin grin grin

Now YOU I'd like to meet!
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
5minsmadness:

Ok.

No wait...

grin grin grin

Now YOU I'd like to meet!
grin grin

Holla when you come into town! grin
I don't suck di.c.k for a living though!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
vanhayor:

Since u've heard...start consuming
lipsrsealed :-XIyaanma **upchucks on thread**
Re: Sem.en Consumption Can Make You Live Longer – See Shocking Revelations by Splinz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Very soon you'd see something like "New studies reveals that eating feces can give one immortality". angry

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Happier In A Relationship, Sharing Or Sacrificing?? / What Phone Can I Buy For My Wife / Old Lady Forced To Dance Publicly After She Was Caught Making Love With A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.