Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Pvmagazine Ltd Is Hiring [applicants Must Reside In Owerri, Imo State] - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pvmagazine Ltd Is Hiring [applicants Must Reside In Owerri, Imo State] (1068 Views)

Please If You Are Into Printing And You Reside In Kaduna / I Need A Freelance GRAPHIC Designer That Reside In Lagos / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design In Owerri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pvmagazine Ltd Is Hiring [applicants Must Reside In Owerri, Imo State] by 222Martins(m): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Are you young and smart? Are you a fast learner and you reside in Owerri or within that axis?
If your answer to the questions above is "yes", then you might just be the person we are looking for.

PVMagazine Ltd, a publishing/digital media company in the business niche, situated in the heart of Owerri town, Imo state is hiring for the following job positions:

- Graphic Artist

Interested candidate should:

- Have working experience in the job position you are applying for (This is surely not important, but it can be an added advantage).
Not be over 35 years.

Job Title/Description

Graphic Artist

- Liaising with management to determine their requirement and budget
- Work closely with our social media manager and support our marketing effort
- Responsible for developing brand concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Involved in the magazine production process from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Responsible for reviewing final layout and suggesting improvement if necessary
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Responsible for preparing drafts or material based on an agreement brief.
- Research and advice the organization on style, genre and other trendy info as it relates to graphic design.

Application Closing Date
- 2nd December, 2016

Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to-: PvMagLtd@gmail.com and the email should contain a short cover letter (maximum 300 words) clearly outlining why you are the best candidate for this job.

Note: CV's sent after this date would not be acknowledged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

(1) (Reply)

Coldplays "Up & Up" Inspired Piece. / Check Out My Latest Drawing / [I Bet You Will Love It - Video Mix] DMW - Peruzzi, Mayorkun, Davido - Mind/aje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.