Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,848 members, 7,912,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

How To Cancel All Pending Friend Request On Facebook. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Cancel All Pending Friend Request On Facebook. (657 Views)

Facebook Account, 5,000 Friends, 300 Pending Friend Request From Sale / How To Post A Buyer Request On Oyerr / How To Cancel Paypal Recurrent Or Automatic Payment With A Merchant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cancel All Pending Friend Request On Facebook. by Donwapz(m): 3:23am On Nov 20, 2016
Facebook this days is coming out with new policy, one of them is not allowing a user to send new friend request to other users when a user has up 1000 unaccepted or pending friend request . If you have reach up to 1000 unaccepted friend requests , when adding a new friend , it will keep telling You that you have more than 1000 pending friend request and it will tell you to cancel them before sending new ones .

But the annoying fact is that it will not include a link which you will use to cancel the friend request , it will only keep repeating the pop up notification and when this happens , it will be difficult to send new friend request .

This was a very big problem to me when I saw this pop up and since then I can't send new friend request to my friends until I found a way to resolve it.

I will show you the the steps to resolve this issue .

. First open a browser
READ MORE AT http://www.donwapz.com/2016/11/how-to-cancel-pending-friend-request-on-facebook.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Build A Blog And An Application For Me / HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? / E-cashout.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.