Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,498 members, 7,944,442 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

End Of The Road For Man And Woman If Human Were God! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of The Road For Man And Woman If Human Were God! (290 Views)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Road For Man And Woman If Human Were God! by Basillica(m): 6:03am On Nov 20, 2016
With the high rate of adulterous acts committed by man and woman,the unshameful deeds and act of fornication among youths....Hmmmmm,,,...
"If I be God", you will receive your private part on the day of your wedding after the I do part,then any misuse I God will seize it after you confess to your partner. While 3 seizing will fetch you a 5years suspension.
For the youths I will make kissing to be bitter and make all mouth odour smell like canfor miss with rotten egg,and when U even try it "naah fainting fet una both"...Girls won't grow breast till after them say "I do"...All peeing mechanism will be combined with the Ass hole till after marriage. pubic hair will be Dada till after been disvirgin...
Hmmmmmnn....Wahallah go dei wallahi...
Re: End Of The Road For Man And Woman If Human Were God! by Davash222(m): 6:05am On Nov 20, 2016
*singing *

Thank God man no be God oo.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Kitchens Units For Sale In Brighton Area UK / The Story Of A Blind Girl / Dgfhbdxcfgndcgdt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.