Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,976 members, 7,873,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? (1177 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) / Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2016
I am a social smoker, but I do smoke mostly whenever i feel cold, and it helps me a lot.
Recently,a lady who caught in d act, wasn't happy and said it wl damage my organ. And make me age fast.
But I see nothing der, moreover I only smoke wen it's heavily raining and alotta cold.
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Jay542(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Smoking anytime is bad. But who cares
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Richy4(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Maybe you should read the packet on the warning angle again...This time slowly...
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by missjo(f): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
richommie:
I am a social smoker, but I do smoke mostly whenever i feel cold, and it helps me a lot.
Recently,a lady who caught in d act, wasn't happy and said it wl damage my organ. And make me age fast.
But I see nothing der, moreover I only smoke wen it's heavily raining and alotta cold.

I am a recreational smoker, and I know many guys who don't mind it.
We are all gonna die of something anyway.

However I think you should stay away from nicotine cigarettes, those with menthol flavours to replace/reduce nicotine content are much better and I use those.
Also depending on where you live, the use of recreational marijuana is legal.
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
missjo:

However I think you should stay away from nicotine cigarettes, those with menthol flavours to replace/reduce nicotine content are much better and I use those.

Oh Thanks MissJo smiley smiley smiley

#following you asap

#YOLO
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by missjo(f): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
richommie:

Oh Thanks MissJo smiley smiley smiley

#following you asap

#YOLO

LOL, don't forget I said to take it easy with nicotine sticks though wink

You're welcome. cool
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
missjo:

You're welcome. cool
Aye Ma smiley

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 21, 2016
missjo:

You're welcome. cool

I d' take Oris only..noticed it has nicotine tonight.
What brand do u take ma?

#YOLO
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by missjo(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
richommie:

I d' take Oris only..noticed it has nicotine tonight.
What brand do u take ma?

#YOLO
I stated replace/reduce in an earlier comment? Yea Oris has the flavour but the nicotine content is reduced.

My brand is Dunhill Switch, I also use Pall Mall as a substitute sometimes.

For brands that are completely free of nicotine, I get those outside when I'm not in Nigeria but it can be ordered online if you prefer them. Check some below:

The second pic is BILLY 55 Menthol Green tea herbal

Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Glaxxs: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
missjo:

Are you female smiley
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by missjo(f): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Glaxxs:

Are you female smiley
I'm a robot smiley

1 Like

Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Glaxxs: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
missjo:

I'm a robot smiley
I meant no offence when I asked the question. since there where no gender specificaton, Just being curiously fascinated . but on a lighter note I'm impressed.
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by missjo(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Glaxxs:

I meant no offence when I asked the question. since there where no gender specificaton, Just being curiously fascinated . but on a lighter note I'm impressed.

And you're also surprised a lady knows so much about cigarettes, which is why I responded that way. tongue

I have two female cousins who have lived all their lives in Nigeria who know about cigarettes too embarassed
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Glaxxs: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
missjo:

And you're also surprised a lady knows so much about cigarettes, which is why I responded that way. tongue

I have two female cousins who have lived all their lives in Nigeria who know about cigarettes too embarassed
i get it. most ladies who indulge in it don't really talk about it hence the prying question .. it rarely impossible to see a lady do such, which is seen or likely to be tagged UN-ladylike in Nigeria. which make me feel you either not a nigerian or you dont live here. sad
you do know there is a discrepancy between knowing something and actually having to talk about it
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by missjo(f): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Glaxxs:

i get it. most ladies who indulge in it don't really talk about it hence the prying question .. it rarely impossible to see a lady do such, which is seen or likely to be tagged UN-ladylike in Nigeria. which make me feel you either not a nigerian or you dont live here. sad
you do know there is a discrepancy between knowing something and actually having to talk about it
Well good thing here is an anonymous forum and my face is hidden, LOL. grin

Well I can't blame Nigerians for seeing things a certain way, it comes with the environment. Smoking is something only bad people engage in according to Naija definition. You'd be surprised to learn I'm really a shy person every other day and as a recreational smoker, I only ever do it in private and NOT often.
Even in the US, a lady smoking in public places eg. a club especially among blacks, is still looked at a certain kinda way.

I am actually Nigerian and I visit Nigeria. I'm presently in Nigeria. smiley
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Glaxxs: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
missjo:

Well good thing here is an anonymous forum and my face is hidden[/b LOL. grin

Well I can't blame Nigerians for seeing things a certain way, it comes with the environment. Smoking is something only bad people engage in according to Naija definition. [b]You'd be surprised to learn I'm really a shy person every other day and as a recreational I only ever do it in private and Not often

Even in the US, a lady smoking in public places eg. a club especially among blacks, is still looked at a certain kinda way.

I am actually Nigerian and I visit Nigeria. I'm presently in Nigeria. smiley
Faceless you say?! Don't be too sure of that you'd never who you might meet and volia! the guard's of anonymity drops wink

People (Nigerians inclusively) and their preconceived notions about these things can be sometimes unbelievably alarming.but we both know these things aren't always as presumed.
That's something I would love to know about.My guess introverted? Obviously smoking in public is quite unethical. Ideal should be indoor smiley
Now I am intrigue to know what part youhail from? That is if don't mind.
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by missjo(f): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Glaxxs:

Faceless you say?! Don't be too sure of that you'd never who you might meet and volia! the guard's of anonymity drops wink

People (Nigerians inclusively) and their preconceived notions about these things can be sometimes unbelievably alarming.but we both know these things aren't always as presumed.
That's something I would love to know about.My guess introverted? Obviously smoking in public is quite unethical. Ideal should be indoor smiley
Now I am intrigue to know what part youhail from? That is if don't mind.
I learnt there's a term called 'Ambivert'. I'm more comfortable putting myself in this category as I can't completely place myself in either the 'introvert' or 'extrovert' category. smiley

Intrigued to know what part of Nigeria, you mean?
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Glaxxs: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2016
missjo:

I learnt there's a term called 'Ambivert'. I'm more comfortable putting myself in this category as I can't completely place myself in either the 'introvert' or 'extrovert' category. smiley

Intrigued to know what part of Nigeria, you mean?
yes. ambivert? I would have to look that up.
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by missjo(f): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Glaxxs:

yes. ambivert? I would have to look that up.
Apologies for the late response, had a bit of a busy morning.

My mom is Edo, I don't talk about my father. embarassed
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by Glaxxs: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
missjo:

Apologies for the late response, had a bit of a busy morning.

My mom is Edo, I don't talk about my father. embarassed
Oh. I get that. I wouldn't pry further then. smiley
Glad to know you're truly a female Nigerian and outspoken about these things.
Nice to meet you missjo cool
Re: Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? by missjo(f): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Glaxxs:

Oh. I get that. I wouldn't pry further then. smiley
Glad to know you're truly a female Nigerian and outspoken about these things.
Nice to meet you missjo cool
Same here Glaxxs smiley

(1) (Reply)

Strange!! My Wife Turned Into Snake Last Night!!! See Shocking Details And Pics / Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) / Popular Australian Limbless Evangelist And His Wife Welcomed Their Twins Childre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.