Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. (885 Views)

Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Anambra Man Takes To National Newspaper 2 Disown His Son 4 Threatening His Life / Epic. How A Father Disown His On Newspaper. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. by donogaga(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2016
@SaharaReporters

FLASH: This Nigerian father took up a newspaper ad to denounce and disown his son pic.twitter.com/ne5ZGbzxj9

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/800235644467507200?s=08

Re: This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. by madridguy(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2016
grin
Re: This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. by Kenzico(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Haba!! This is really mean o!!!
Re: This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. by PH1stBorn: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Name checked and noted for future reference.
Re: This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. by donogaga(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Kenzico:
Haba!! This is really mean o!!!
The son must have been a pain in his father's ass. As in, unbearable pain.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
donogaga:
@SaharaReporters

FLASH: This Nigerian father took up a newspaper ad to denounce and disown his son pic.twitter.com/ne5ZGbzxj9

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/800235644467507200?s=08
I will place my own ad too of that mod that banned my moniker till December for simply returning an insult.
Re: This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. by ikp120(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
My guy just double your hustle and make sure you flaunt your wealth until the old man get heart attack for publicly denouncing and disowning you... C'mon some old men think like kids... The man even said "My son"... At least you know say na your son, ba?... What happens to reconciliation and forgiveness? And this same man go go church on Sunday dey lift up "holy" hands? You see why some of us no dey go church these days? Hypocrites everywhere.
Lalastclala, Mynd44 abeg no ban me o.

#MyOpinion
Re: This Nigerian Father Took Up A Newspaper Ad To Denounce And Disown His Son. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
What a life. God help my children to be united in love always o. I don't want a black sheep in my family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Touching Message From A Corper To His Fish Seller Mum (pics) / My Husband Brings A Prostitute Home Every Friday – Wife Cries Bitterly / Laminating A Marriage Certificate Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.