Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,950 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case (47512 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / Nigerian Army Issues Statement On Allowances, Warns Mischief Makers / AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by dacrystal01(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
And we keep recycling old leaders..... angry cry
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by AgamaHub: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seen
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by CXLVII: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
EmeeNaka:
If Northerner must continue in 2019, let it be Buhari. So he can complete his 8yrs and return power to South.

Hello! Power returns to the West after 2023. PDP/APC formula

How could you have believed it will just return to the south after 8 years

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by michoim(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
I smell a trick here. I hope Atiku has not used his international connection to get a favoured pronouncements from the U.S. justice department. Else why is the issue of visa shrouded in secrecy.
Trust money can buy even the U.S. justice department;after all they are not immune to bribery.
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by derakpom: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
na Atiku matter dey everywhere o

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
EmeeNaka:
If Northerner must continue in 2019, let it be Buhari. So he can complete his 8yrs and return power to South.
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by danla44(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Up Atiku !

4 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Aburi001: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Like Play.....Like Play....

This Atiku media 'white washinq' is becominq unbearable for me......

I'd vote a slowpoke over that man......

Infact I'm confused sev.....PMB sev no deliver.... So who person wan vote??......

Vote for Sherrif grin

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Adiwana: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:
Who is Atiku paying on Nairaland?

Atiku can NEVER and will NEVER be a President of this Great country

Nigerians have moved past his caliber and he should stop wasting resource that could be channeled to Charity
Corrected

2 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Kyllahmc(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
ejibaba:
I like Atiku.
You know nothing John Snow...

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Bizibi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Next year will be interesting
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by linearity: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
US Department of Justice as a matter of policy don't respond to public inquiry into cases they are handing.

The only way such information get into the public is via a leak through and insider and they might not be correct.

The only way to now for a fact is for punch to do a freedom of information (FOI) request, if they cannot because of their foreign status, they can do that, through a correspondence media outlet in the US with which they are affiliated.

Also, note that the DOJ is a federal agency, and only have jurisdiction over federal crimes, if he is charged at the State level, then for completeness another set of FOI to the State(s) is in order.
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by 4nobody4every1: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
atiku go smell hin hausa yanch

yeah i know its yansh but yanch sounds better
Hian, you again, oya EFCC flog sukkot, give him 5million strokes of the cane for calling yansh and yanch in a public forum wink

4 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by sukkottt: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hian, you again, oya EFCC flog sukkot, give him 5million strokes of the cane for calling yansh and yanch in a public forum wink
hahahahaa there go the big belly olopa running like usain bolt with nice juicy koboko in his hand cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by linearity: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

Nigerians have moved past his caliber and he should stop wasting resource that could be channeled to Charity

Don't be complacent, we all said the same about Donald Trump, even TB Joshua put his reputations on the online on that account, we all know how it all turned out now.

In life, they say never say never.

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by omogin(f): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
EmeeNaka:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this few months of buhari never torture you reach abi? Buhari isn't fit to be a councillor, let alone President. Any sensible Nigerian should be able to become president at any time irrespective of place of origin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by kayo80(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Infact I'm confused sev.....PMB sev no deliver....[b] So who person wan vote??.

[/b]

2019 is still far. Don't worry, you will know who you will vote in due time.
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by CXLVII: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
linearity:

Don't be complacent, we all said the same about Donald Trump, even TB Joshua put his reputations on the online on that account, we all know how it all turned out now.

In life, they say never say never.

I can authoritatively say "Never" when it comes to Atiku. Its a height he will never attain except the electorates wont decide.

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Fury007: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

You hit the nail right...
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by 4nobody4every1: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
hahahahaa there go the big belly olopa running like usain bolt with nice juicy koboko in his hand cheesy cheesy
You got me laughing with your vivid description of my olokpa friend, tears are coming out of my eyes, Chai, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland, Lol @ big belly olokpa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by 4tune490(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
I'll vote Atiku n Ekweremadu.

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by TeamSimple(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
YaronAbdulkadir:
undecided

All of this is simply to impose another gambari to Nigerians.
We must say no to it
You don't have a choice. Whether APC or PDP,its surely going to be a gambari.
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by sukkottt: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
You got me laughing with your vivid description of my olokpa friend, tears are coming out of my eyes, Chai, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland, Lol @ big belly olokpa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehe bros na so i see am oooo. anytime i see that meme on nairaland i think of you immediately lolzzzz grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
I smell Tinubu's newspaper and nominee clearing each other for 2019.

2 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by critic9ja: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Infact I'm confused sev.....PMB sev no deliver.... So who person wan vote??......

My prayer is that by 2019, more qualified candidates should come out en-masse so that we can remove this shilly-shally president

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by greenermodels: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
i won't vote for neither buhari nor atiku,they're both fit to take us to the promised land.
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by goshen26: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Let Him Go To The States First...No Need For Letter Writing..

Abi Na.....how much will he spend to show his innocence?

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by 4nobody4every1: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
hehehe bros na so i see am oooo. anytime i see that meme on nairaland i think of you immediately lolzzzz grin grin cheesy cheesy
The olokpa is my friend, l brought him from the great square of pegasus / Markab to flog nonsense and stupidity away from our politicians.... grin grin grin
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Heffalump(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Any politician from Obasanjo regime is a no.. no..
We Nigerians should be smarter comes 2019.

I wonder why this dude, Atiku has no conscience and shame. This is the guy that turned BPE into his private enterprise as a VP between 1999-2003. He was running the State affairs like his own Business. No wonder, Obasanjo fellout with him.
Give him any breathe, this guy will Sell Nigeria and pocket the money, and nothing dey happen cool

2 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Agunechibeya(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Turks:
Atiku? Isn't he the gay dude?
Has he bleeped you before?

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by dunkem21(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.