Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,045 members, 7,916,031 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) (3070 Views)

P-square Peter Okoye Dance's Unclad With Thousands Of Beautiful Ladies(photo+vid / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa / Sophie Momodu And Kaffy Drink And Gamble With Thousands Of Naira(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by blizzcelebTv: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Coins After Shopping, Says He Pays Them Back In Their Own “Coin”.
A man Shoprite has been giving coins as balance each time he patronize them, as now paid them back with their own coins. The twitter user who posted this online piled up a lot of coins to pay for his goodies yesterday at one of their branches. See another photo below.He stormed the mall with a Nylon bag full of Coins.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5rFKoplgE8

Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by Chopet(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yes na. Has our coins banned??
It's still a legalized currency.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by blizzcelebTv: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
guess, they were paid back in thier own coin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by Funlordjnr: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
undecided

Coin still dey naija?
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by talktonase(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
blizzcelebTv:
yea I guess so too... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by Profnedu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
am sure dat man is an igbo man
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by Longcucumber(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
I gat some coins too.shopleft here i come.
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Cool. What is legal is legal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
lol.... some people sef
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by atilla(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
LoLbs no biggie now. they will just turn around and start giving the coins to other customers.

Did this to one of my room mates in uni that wanted me to return his 60pence I borrowed for bus fare. Gave him everything in 1p and 2 ps back
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Still a legal tender. Shikenan
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by coolbreezy01: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
When you coin them back
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by BEENUEL(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
[size=15pt]Osey! That's mah Nigga!.coins is still Legal........BUT

A Mallam on the street will never collect it even if it's a Million Naira not to talk of super market own by a Nigerian.
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by kokoA(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Good for them! That's how they wee be parking coins for somebody. Have lots of them from shoprite.
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by blizzcelebTv: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=15pt]Osey! That's mah Nigga!.coins is still Legal........BUT

A Mallam on the street will never collect it even if it's a Million Naira not to talk of super market own by a Nigerian.
[/size]
dude, coins is a currency, why would shoprite not collect it since they are giving it out
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by frugal(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
blizzcelebTv:
Literally. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Pays Shoprite With Thousands Of Coins After Shopping(video) by 1zynnvn(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
talk of paying back in their own coin, give them that 199.99

(1) (Reply)

'I Didn't Sleep With Her- Usher Slams His Plus Sized Accuser (photos) / Ghanian Model, Moesha Boduong Sizzle In New Photos / South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves And Stunning Beauty As They Ce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.