Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,319 members, 7,971,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Did Ojukwu Flee? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Ojukwu Flee? (5067 Views)

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Did Ojukwu Release Awolowo From Prison / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by jahsharon: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Why did Ojukwu flee?

Ojukwu was a born coward, a lousy braggart and a liar, Ojukwu fled leaving his men on the battlefield to rot and die of famine.

He hijacked and flew his shiny little motor car to Ivory Coast, in a plane meant to transport dying children, who does that? A coward

I Hate IPOB miscreants but I don't think that I hate Ojukwu.
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by Dereformer(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dereformer:
Ojukwu ran away because it is the most honourable thing to do at that time. Much better than taking his own life with rat poison.

All great fighters know when to run.
Re: Why Did Ojukwu Flee? by GermanPoison(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

What would have been the point of Ojukwu staying back to be killed?
did they kill Philip effiong is a coward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East / If South East Is A Dot In A Circle What Is The Meaning Of These 2 Dots? / Yemi Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Called Him A Ice Cream Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.