Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day (23817 Views)

"John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders / Ugwuanyi Visits Ndiagu Attakwu Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed A Seminarian / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day by fordiong(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is the president aware of this? Will rochas still give imolites' land to the hausa fulanis?
Re: Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day by PlayerMeji: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChrisEsq:
I hope you are Yoruba... Cause I see a lot of awakening among them of late.

I m sorry I dont attend to every sarcasm I feel.

The earlier we stop these hate games against ourselves the better.

The divide and rule has to stop. Lets channel our energy on how to work together.

Seriously, the hypocrisy is so appalling, Yorubas and Igbos are best of friends offline but online, I come to realize the hate which is so underneath the smiles we share together.

I am an advocate for YORUGBO and I have stayed too long alive to know that we are better together.

So to answer you, ChrisEsq, I am Yoruba and Proud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day by Allsouls: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
wirinet:
The problem of Nigeria as a whole and our eastern brothers in particular is that they have knee jerk reaction to all national issues, and the governments (state or federal) is not exonerated from this malaise. After the initial knee jerk reaction, every thing returns to normal until the next problem. So we end up with a cycle of the same problems and the same reactions over and over again for decades.

RIP to the dead, but Fulani herdsmen menace did not start today and this Spenserian was not the first person killed by Fulani herdsmen and will definitely not be the last. We have been having this Fulani herdsmen menace for decades but the problem has been exasperated recently because of the increasing rate of climate change. Yes, Fulani herdsmen and terrorism as a whole cannot be divorced from increasing desertification in the north as a result of climate change.

Nigerian seems to be experiencing the highest rate of deforestation and consequently a very high rate of desert encroachment;

Fulani herdsmen who rely on green vegetation to sustain their livestock and thereby their livelihood has to continually migrate southwards. In the course of their migrating south, the old age conflict between settled farmers and migrating nomads is certain to happen, resulting in devastation of farms, properties and lives.

The FG has to be proactive in first tackling climate change and the effect of climate change on farmers (both Farmers and animal rearers). Even if the south easterners have their Biafra, it will not stop Fulani Herdsmen encroaching, unless they are ready to build a Donald Trump like wall. Most of the Fulani herdsmen causing problem in Nigeria migrated from desert countries like Niger, Mali and even Mauritania.

Climate change is a silly excuse, what stops them from using irrigation to bred grass for their cows.
The truth is that they want to islamize us use Fulani herdsmen as foot soldier.

Biafra is the solution.
Re: Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day by ChrisEsq: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
God bless your foresight... I know you think I'm being sarcastic but I'm more for this than anyone. I was born in Lagos attended Unibadan so I know we are an unbeatable match. The hatred is not normal... It was engineered.
PlayerMeji:

I m sorry I dont attend to every sarcasm I feel.

The earlier we stop these hate games against ourselves the better.

The divide and rule has to stop. Lets channel our energy on how to work together.

Seriously, the hypocrisy is so appalling, Yorubas and Igbos are best of friends offline but online, I come to realize the hate which is so underneath the smiles we share together.

I am an advocate for YORUGBO and I have stayed too long alive to know that we are better together.

So to answer you, ChrisEsq, I am Yoruba and Proud!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) / Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure / EndSARS: No Unit Has Been Created To Replace SARS Yet - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.