Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,789 members, 7,921,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:04 PM

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us (63929 Views)

✔✔ If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now ✔✔ / If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now / We Sell Pure Coconut Oil. At N2000 Per Litter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
dolawande:

Peace sent you a message on your mail you didnot reply. Give me your whatsapp no
have replied you Sir
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
LKO:

Ur guy in Warri, really need this honey for my personal use, but money wahala. Do u still have 5lits?
bro have replied you
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by LKO(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
peacemara54:

bro have replied you

Thank u, wud chat u on Watsapp.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Pure,raw undiluted honey is what I supply. Don't be scammed with adulterated, lets supply you

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Full keg 20lits
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thanks for the trust. Am here on this great forum to make available, pure. raw honey undiluted honey. To those who have fallen to scam, losing thousands of naira, you can get the real thing from me. Testimonies abound. Have supplied many.check the forum, no scam. check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2017
we can supply you pure honey. A trusted supplier who supplies raw honey from bees.
Are you looking for the real thing? Dont be scammed with adulterated. You are secure with us.
wholesales and retails? we are capable
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by beautiesplace: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thanks boss, just received my package today. The honey is of very good quality, thank for keeping to your words. Looking forward to more business with you.

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
wink
beautiesplace:
Thanks boss, just received my package today. The honey is of very good quality, thank for keeping to your words. Looking forward to more business with you.

beautiesplace:
wink
beautiesplace:

beautiesplace:
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2017
we supply pure undiluted honey. Thick, golden brown type. Dont be scammed, let me serve you raw honey
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pure honey, raw from the bees hive is what i supply

Contact through my signature
Small litres for medical purposes/health is available
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2017
update.....those who are on the first batch list should be expecting their consignments tomorrow. You will be called for pick-up as soon as the consignment gets to your state....
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
@op how much is 20ltrs now. ..and how much will it cost to send to ph??and how long to deliver?
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
uzobaby:
@op how much is 20ltrs now. ..and how much will it cost to send to ph??and how long to deliver?
send me message. WhatsApp/mail
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
All customers collecting today should make their line available becos the driver will call you for pick- at designated centres
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Honey is available
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Honey is available call/whatsapp
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2017
contact for pure, unadulterated honey
check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2017
contact for pure, unadulterated honey
check my signature for contact
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is to inform all customers intending and those who have paid that i will be sending the next batch by Gods grace, this week.

You are saved always when you transact with us.
Trusted and reliable
Pure, unadulterated honey from the bees is available. Pure , golden brown....check my signature.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by warriking(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pls i can't find u on whatsapp with the numbers u posted This is to inform all customers intending and those who have paid that i will be sending the next batch by Gods grace, this week.

Trusted and reliable
Pure, unadulterated honey from the bees is available. Pure , golden brown....check my signature.

[/quote]
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by warriking(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
peacemara54:
This is to inform all customers intending and those who have paid that i will be sending the next batch by Gods grace, this week.

Trusted and reliable

I
Pls i can't find u on whatsapp with the numbers u posted
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
warriking:

I
Pls i can't find u on whatsapp with the numbers u posted

Its there bro, or give me yours.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Really grateful to all customers for the trust in doing business with me.
i will always supply quality, unadulterated pure honey to customers on nairaland and beyond.

You can also count me reliable when it comes to the issue of cash. Your money is save. The blessings of God maketh rich and add no sorrow. No need of scamming and God forbid such. I have supplied many on this wonderful forum. You will get what you pay for....you can transact and go to bed in peace.

God will help me to give the best always
Thanks

Another batch of order coming up monday.
If you have booked on ground, just relax. Your consignment will be available on mon.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by gracefilled: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thank you Peacemara54 for being honest in this generation where honesty is scarce.
I ordered for some litres of honey and got it with no negative story attatched. The honey is really unadulterated and well sieved. Aside this, peacemara54 has 'good face' because it's selling and selling fast. I just ordered another and hoping to get it sooner.
God bless you more peacemara54, keep being honest.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
gracefilled:
Thank you Peacemara54 for being honest in this generation where honesty is scarce.
I ordered for some litres of honey and got it with no negative story attatched. The honey is really unadulterated and well sieved. Aside this, peacemara54 has 'good face' because it's selling and selling fast. I just ordered another and hoping to get it sooner.
God bless you more peacemara54, keep being honest.

Great madam, thanks I will not disappoint nairalanders. I will always supply what pple pay for with their hard earn money.
your consignment will be ready by Mon.....keep expecting
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
We sell in 2 ,5, 10, & 20 lits. also, 25 but 25 not available at present.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by kagari: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
peacemara54:
Thanks for the trust. Am here on this great forum to make available, pure. raw honey undiluted honey. To those who have fallen to scam, losing thousands of naira, you can get the real thing from me. Testimonies abound. Have supplied many.check the forum, no scam. check my signature

Come and update your price here sir/ma, market, location/state

https://www.nairaland.com/4104935/general-market-food-price-weekly
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
2,5,10 & 20lits is available
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Theagriman: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good Day Folks

We are snail farmers and we have snails of different sizes in large quantity for sale....

Any interested buyers should contact the number below
Mobile Num: 08111764383
Whatsapp: 08111764383
Email: theagricman@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Theagriman:
Good Day Folks

We are snail farmers and we have snails of different sizes in large quantity for sale....

Any interested buyers should contact the number below
Mobile Num: 08111764383
Whatsapp: 08111764383
Email: theagricman@gmail.com

Thanks

This thread is for honey please, go and create your thread if you are so sure of what you sell
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
update..... First batch customers will recieve their consignments 2mrw. For those who have paid for second batch, you will get it latest Friday.

I will update all customers as soon as your consignment is ready and upload the images on WhatsApp for you to see before sending

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Meet My Turkey Mums & Chicks / The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.