Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Gunmen Storm Mamman Daura's House And Kidnap Ambassador Hirse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Storm Mamman Daura's House And Kidnap Ambassador Hirse (484 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Toy Used To Lure And Kidnap A Four Year Old Child In Rivers State [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Mamman Daura's House And Kidnap Ambassador Hirse by adastacy1(f): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2016

Gunmen, today engaged in a gun duel with security operatives guarding the home of the powerful cousin of President Muhammadu Buhari and abducted Mr. Hirse.

Mr. Daura was shocked by the kidnapping, but left unharmed.

Security operatives have subsequently been drafted to protect Mr. Daura's Kaduna residence.

Police are yet to issue a statement regarding the incident.

Source: NAN, Presidency https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/11/gunmen-storm-mamman-daura-house-and.html?m=1

cc: Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44

Re: Gunmen Storm Mamman Daura's House And Kidnap Ambassador Hirse by Karlovich: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
I wonder what the Daura President will do about this. he should use some of his cattle to pay ransom. zoohari Nigerians are angry with u resign or u will know no peace
Re: Gunmen Storm Mamman Daura's House And Kidnap Ambassador Hirse by Tobyshegz(m): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2016
How do i comment on this now...

(1) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Found Stuffed Inside Plastic Bags And Dumped By The Roadside / I’ve ‘impounded’ Countless Okada, Says Fake Army Office / REVEALED: Why Nigeria Police Sent Publisher Of Sahara Reporters To Panti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.