Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,925 members, 7,876,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump (691 Views)

Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern / Obama: Give Trump A Chance, How You Campaign Is Not Always How You Govern. / Buhari And His Change Begins With You Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump by Stephychiky: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
President, Barack Obama has come to the defense of President-Elect, Donald Trump and has urged the World to give Trump time rather than assuming the worst.

Obama spoke to Latin Americans at the end of an international farewell tour that included visits to Greece and Germany

“My main message to you … and the message I delivered in Europe is don’t just assume the worst,” Obama told a group of young people during a question-and-answer session in Peru on Saturday.

(Continue Reading)

Follow Link

http://www.owelafrik.com/2016/11/20/how-you-campaign-isnt-always-the-same-as-how-you-govern-obama-defends-trump/

Re: 'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump by Kurupt01: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
He's just politely saying Trump may not be an a**
Re: 'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump by Oyiboman69: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Neither a permanent friend nor permanent enemy in politics... How we wish we could say the same for our beloved Nigeria.
Re: 'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump by GMBuhari: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Coming from someone with sense

Even in USA where they don't have politican IPOB and NDA , The outgoing president knows things don't always turn out as projected

Now in Nigeria , some fools want 5000 stipend, good roads, stable power , all the things they have in Amelica , But they keep blowing up pipes , after all the money they stole , they paid some idiot youths to bomb pipes, but then they turn around and blame Buhari for failure to fulfil his campaign promises

1 Like

Re: 'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 21, 2016
GMBuhari:

Even in USA where they don't have politican IPOB and NDA , The outgoing president knows things don't always turn out as projected

Now in Nigeria , some fools want 5000 stipend, good roads, stable power , all the things they have in Amelica , But they keep blowing up pipes , after all the money they stole , they paid some idiot youths to bomb pipes, but then they turn around and blame Buhari for failure to fulfil his campaign promises

Someone was asking the youth to wake up and I ask which youth?

Instead of this kind of youth, I'll rather vote Shehu Shagari in 2019.undecided
Re: 'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:50am On Nov 21, 2016
That's how sane politicians roll, no need for divide nd conquer. Everything, Every decision is for the best for its citizens and country.
Re: 'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump by HtwoOw: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2016
grin
GMBuhari:

Re: 'how You Campaign Isn’t Always The Same As How You Govern' – Obama Defends Trump by zero8zero(m): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2016
SirJeffry:
Someone was asking the youth to wake up and I ask which youth?

Instead of this kind of youth, I'll rather vote Shehu Shagari in 2019.undecided
If you like, vote Abubakar shekau... Trumpanzees are damn ridiculous.
Truth is mine*

(1) (Reply)

Stop Paying Politicians Like Me Jumbo Salary – Ben Bruce Tweets / BETRAYAL!!! Buhari Plots Osinbajo's Replacement / 2017 Budget: N7trillion Can't Make Huge Impact – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.