Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,137 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out (183508 Views)

N-power List 2018 / Shortlisted Candidates For N Power - List Out Check Yours / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by dadebayo1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Timblaze:

i did just wat u said, but is tellin me to connect with my social media, fbook etc. wat should i do?
Yes click on connect.. Then allow it post on your wall by clicking share... All the best sir

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by deefem81: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
dadebayo1:

Yes click on connect.. Then allow it post on your wall by clicking share... All the best sir
then connect now,that's wat I did; I connected it with my twitter account and it opened
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by deefem81: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Have done mine at last smileyimagine me ooooo!!!!! I used my other name as my surname but by d time I changed it then it works
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Koleman(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
K3son:

congrats man.
thanks bro
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by shakol91(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
alawi5k:

pls check 07035647915 for me
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ifusat(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
shakol91:
......did mine too...tank God oooo
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Tlontin(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
I saw my name on the list, but my number is showing u are not selected.... I couldn't log in as well
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ifusat(m): 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tlontin:
I saw my name on the list, but my number is showing u are not selected.... I couldn't log in as well
...use your num to do quick search......
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ststyreal(f): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2016
deefem81:
Have done mine at last smileyimagine me ooooo!!!!! I used my other name as my surname but by d time I changed it then it works
Please, were u sent any sms? I have being unable to access the npvn, though I haven't received any SMS yet.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by alawi5k: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2016
shakol91:
Showing results for: 07035647915

No Candidate Found.
You were not selected for the First Batch of N-Power Volunteer Corp
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by deefem81: 4:44am On Nov 23, 2016
ststyreal:

Please, were u sent any sms? I have being unable to access the npvn, though I haven't received any SMS yet.
I received am SMS from them yesterday morning and it's just a congratulatory message that have been selected(congrats! Akinlaja, u have selected for the N-power program. To accept, visit npvn.npower.gov.ng & log in with your phone number or email (username) and surname (password)...and datz all I received from them but my inability to login into d site was my surname, coz I used my other name as surname..after entering my fone number then I change my name from akinlaja to adewale and it opened straight off
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ststyreal(f): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2016
deefem81:
I received am SMS from them yesterday morning and it's just a congratulatory message that have been selected(congrats! Akinlaja, u have selected for the N-power program. To accept, visit npvn.npower.gov.ng & log in with your phone number or email (username) and surname (password)...and datz all I received from them but my inability to login into d site was my surname, coz I used my other name as surname..after entering my fone number then I change my name from akinlaja to adewale and it opened straight off
OK, thanks so much. I asked u the question because i read N-Power reply to a lady who complained about her inability to access the npvn, the response stated that without the SMS, she wouldn't be able to access the npvn. I have been finding it difficult to access since yesterday too, now I know it's because am yet to receive their SMS. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Murtad:

PLS HELP ME WIT MY NUMBER GOD WIL BLESS U (08136246763) AJAGBE TOIRU ABIOLA

Showing results for: 08136246763

No Candidate Found.

You were not selected for the First Batch of N-Power Volunteer Corp
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Pacgmt(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Morning, in case u'v been trying to login using your phone and it's been writing error try using a computer with browser like opera mini, etc I wz also a victim bt I did mine dis mornig
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by TeenaMay(f): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mascori(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2016
TeenaMay:
please someone should help me do a quick search of this number 08167508129
Bikisu Doma
Congratulations !!!

You have been selected for N-Teach

Doma Nasarawa State,
NASARAWA STATE
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by geodemainguy(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Kentox(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Timblaze:

i did just wat u said, but is tellin me to connect with my social media, fbook etc. wat should i do?
Same thing with me
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by TeenaMay(f): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2016
ststyreal:

OK, thanks so much. I asked u the question because i read N-Power reply to a lady who complained about her inability to access the npvn, the response stated that without the SMS, she wouldn't be able to access the npvn. I have been finding it difficult to access since yesterday too, now I know it's because am yet to receive their SMS. Thanks once again.
same thing I was told, abeg people wey login una get SMS?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mamud3: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Pls help me check 0803 209 6295
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by TeenaMay(f): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2016
TeenaMay:
I lost the SIM card i registered with.Please any idea of what i should do?
retrieve!! retrieve!! retrieve!!!
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by TeenaMay(f): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2016
no. gone pack.. see question

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2016
TeenaMay:
do you mean welcome back?
yes ma, its not very expensive.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by TeenaMay(f): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by oladunjoyeseyi(f): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2016
has anybody whose surname starts with "O" registered successfully for n-teach? i have made several attempts, it keep telling me invalid username/password
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by TeenaMay(f): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2016
TeenaMay:
thank you dear
uwcm ma
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2016
TeenaMay:
Barmie darling thank God the question was not addressed to you.I've gotten my answer from the kind person that has been answering my incessant and to admit,foolish questions.
my dear, atimes when ders fire on ur bum, ur brain goes on retreat mode. one thing my dad always says person wey ask questions no dey miss road.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by kingsmerit: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Please somebody should help me check this number 08101240411

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (53) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.