Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,440 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Buhari Urges Niger Deltans To Embrace Agriculture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Niger Deltans To Embrace Agriculture (1461 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria / Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Niger Deltans To Embrace Agriculture by tysontim(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Rigolas:
Igbos/Anambra Are Indeed Doing Great... Even without d presence of fed.gov

It is obvious that the owners if this houses are rich, let them contribute money to tile that road and see the real beauty in this street

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Niger Deltans To Embrace Agriculture by Brightology2(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2016
sarrki:
Baba the real Niger deltans are behind you

Amen hi will flog the E-– rats and wailers to follow you

They can only rant online

Gen brutal will do the needful for the unscrupulous elements

Ayiri emami is the leader recognized over there

God bless Niger delta

God bless muhammadu buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Buhari Urges Niger Deltans To Embrace Agriculture by mikolo80: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Love Machine:
They have the same right as me.
yes but not same privileges
Re: Buhari Urges Niger Deltans To Embrace Agriculture by Ahmeduana(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2016
SO THAT YOUR COWS CAN GET MORE NUTRIENTS TO FEED ON?
Re: Buhari Urges Niger Deltans To Embrace Agriculture by sarrki(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Ahmeduana:
SO THAT YOUR COWS CAN GET MORE NUTRIENTS TO FEED ON?

This one nah talk ?
Re: Buhari Urges Niger Deltans To Embrace Agriculture by 989900D: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2016
ever811:
I think this man is making sense... but wait,where the land dey for agricultural activities?..the small land wey dey,them don use oil spoil am...if I say this man is stupid now what will some people say...?...anyway make I just insult am for inside my mind...

This is the kind of comment you make when you think taking out a few minutes to actually read the article will kill you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omojuwa Promises To Give 500k To Twitter Followers Today / After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. / Breaking News -Closed Door Meeting Between President Buhari And GEJ At The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.