Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,408 members, 7,964,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic (1344 Views)

Adsense :How To Growtraffic : 25 Ways To Increase Traffic To Your Website / Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by Tholluwallashe: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2016
So, you have a website or blog with quality content and you update it every day also, You spend a good amount of time writing detailed and useful content for your website/Blog and hope to increase revenue But receives no or less traffic?

Growtaffic.com works the same way as Maxvisits.com. To generate the free 10000 visitors to your website or blog which would be lasting for 30 days, you only need to write a post on your website or blog of at least 350 words about growtraffic just like the one you’re reading now.

In your article, the entire post does not necessarily need to be solely about growtraffic services (though it can be); provided you simply mention and include growtraffic.com within your article with clickable links to the site.

The rule of thumb in generating growtrafiic 10000 free visitors is to submit fresh and quality content. It must not be a duplicated content, and must not be an article from free website like , .com, etc. only article from professional custom domain name is acceptable.

After writing and publishing a blog post about growtrafic, or you include growtraffic in related post with link to their website, you’ll need to fill out their application form for free traffic through this link https://growtraffic.com/free-traffic so growtraffic can see your published article and your website to send your traffic to.

Note; in the application form for the 10000 free blog traffic, you need to provide:

1. Your published article url.

2. Your website url for the desired trafiic.

3. Your email address.

When you provide your published article url, website url for the desire free traffic, and your email address, you’ll need to hit submit. Once growtraffic for 1000 free blog traffic application is submitted, you’ll have to wait for like 24 – 48 hours for growtraffic to review your submission and kick start your traffic campaign.

On the elapse of growtraffic free 10000 blog visitors to your site, you can decide either to buy their paid traffic or not.

I hope this article has been of help to you with regard to generating free blog traffic? If yes, kindly share the post on social media. Others out there would definitely need it.

Source:>> http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/11/increasing-your-website-traffic-with.html?m=1

Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by tosyne2much(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2016
This is nothing going but a scam.. I already knew it was a scam but I decided to give it a trial

I input the URL of my article and I was told to include growtraffic.com in the article before publishing it.. Who does that?

Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by Tholluwallashe: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is nothing going but a scam.. I already knew it was a scam but I decided to give it a trial

I input the URL of my article and I was told to include growtraffic.com in the article before publishing it.. Who does that?

Read the post well, you need to write an article about Growtraffic and as I can see, that your link has nothing to do with Growtraffic.

See

Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2016
Have you done it? If yes, how many traffic has it driven to your blog?
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by Tholluwallashe: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Have you done it? If yes, how many traffic has it driven to your blog?

See for yourself

Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nice one bro cool

Tholluwallashe
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Hello dear @tosyne2much I went through your blog,twas awesome. Where did you design your blog header?
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by tosyne2much(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2016
lady2lady:
Hello dear @tosyne2'much
I went through your blog,twas awesome.
Where did you design your blog header?
It was a dude that designed it for me.. You need his service? cheesy
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
It was a dude that designed it for me.. You need his service? cheesy
lol .. Nope
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by tosyne2much(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2016
lady2lady:
lol .. Nope
As for the header, I designed it myself but every other thing was done by him
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
As for the header, I designed it myself but every other thing was done by him
Yeap .. I was asking where you designed it. I can design too,I just wanna know whEre.
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by tosyne2much(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2016
lady2lady:
Yeap .. I was asking where you designed it. I can design too,I just wanna know whEre.
That's really nice then
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by tosyne2much(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Tholluwallashe:

See for yourself
So have you started having huge views daily?
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by OkonGeorge(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is complete Plagiarism. Keep copying my content and taking glory on others people's effort. The reward waiting you.
http://www.okongeorge.com/2016/07/how-to-generate-10000-free-blog-traffic.html
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by Faithdamy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
I've tried it all but ddnt work,,,so its a complete bunch of rubish
Re: How To Generate 10,000 Free Blog Traffic With Growtraffic by puma90: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2016
all dis traffic sites are just given u fake traffics called bots

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Friend In Need / Uk Verified Google Adsense For Sale. [received Payment Twice] / Get A Quality And Professional Website Webdesign Service. 29% PROMO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.