Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! (2533 Views)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / My Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” / Why You Come So Fast During Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by Dryomi: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2016
cry : cry cry cryPREMATURE EJACULATION CAUSES AND TREATMENT
_
In recent years, the medical world has improved its recognition and understanding of male sexual dysfunction, including the problem men can experience when engaging in sexual intercourse.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is a form of sexual dysfunction that can adversely affect the quality of a man’s sex life.
The aim of this article written by Dr.Yomi Oluwafemi and reviewed by University of Illinois-Chicago, School of Medicine is to demystify Premature ejaculation (PE) and outline effective treatment option with no side effect.
What is premature ejaculation (PE)
PE is a form of sexual dysfunction and means having organism or “ climaxing” sooner than wanted.
Medically, the most persistent form of PE (primary or lifelong) is defined by the presence of the following three (3) problems:

Ejaculation always, or nearly always, happening before sexual penetration has been achieved, or within about a minute of penetration.

The man finding an inability to delay his ejaculation every time or, nearly every time, he does achieve penetration .
Negative personal consequences, such as distress and frustration, or avoidance of sexual intimacy.

A research carried out in Africa by W.H.O showed that 3 out of every 5 men have this problem but cant share with anyone because they consider it embarrassing and shameful and have used herbs and concotions at one time of the other which didn’t solve the problem rather did more harm than good.
PE causes lot of embarrassment in boys and men, with a significant degree of stigma often attached to male sexual performance.

Causes of premature ejaculation (PE)

Performance anxiety
– which could be due to depression, stress and other emotional issues affect your sexual performance because sexual excitement starts in the head. Performance anxiety occurs when a man anticipates having some form of difficulty, such as difficulties with, or maintaining erections, or lack of arousal, causing him to be anxious or even panicked approaching or during sex.
This can lead to a lack of desire, or an avoidance of sex all together

Inadequate testosterone
[/b][i][/i] – There is a hormone called testosterone which is responsible for your male sexual performance is. After age 30, production of this hormone in the body reduces if you do nothing and this affects your sexual performance. Get help here
[b]
Adequate penile blood supply
– Finally, here is an important one, for erections to happen, your brain sends nerve impules that increase blood flow to your penis. The blood fills the chambers in the penis, cusing it to expand and become rigid. Out of the reasons listed above, this is the most common due to our diet ( Rice, Eba, Fufu) and excessive in this part of the world and excessive alcohol intake of some . These foods later turn into excess sugar in your bloodstream and……. What too much sugar does is that it damages your blood vessels so that blood cant flow smoothly in your body. Since the vessels that carries blood to the penis are tiny,l this weakens your erection over time until you can no longer have a proper erection.
_

Treatment

The good news men who are worried about this is that there is a 2n1 product which is approved by Nafdac that would turn this around. This 2n1 product is 100% natural, with no addictive used in the manufacturing process, hence no side effect. It is produced in the united State .
TO LEARN MORE AND PLACE ORDER CALL/TEXT :
Dr.Yomi

1 Share

Re: why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by Masonic(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Cumming fast has its benefits.... "Quickies" .

Which is something I'm missing on sad

5 Likes

Re: why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by Presh900(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Masonic:

haa.. Muva we all know say na people lyk you wey OP dey talk abt...lol

2 Likes

Re: why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by Dryomi: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Presh900:
Loolz.
Do quickie for your babe, agbero would be oiling and greasing her on your behalf

1 Like

Re: why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by Masonic(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Presh900:

Go play with sand.

5 Likes

Re: why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by Presh900(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
Dryomi:

Loolz.
Do quickie for your babe, agbero would be oiling and greasing her on your behalf
L-O-L

3 Likes

Re: why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by Lastking147(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Dryomi
It is produced in the united State
this one wey dollar don rise nko grin
Discount go dey na wink

2 Likes

Re: why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by Dryomi: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Lastking147:

It is produced in the united State
this one wey dollar don rise nko grin
Discount go dey na wink
Yes, very affordable

1 Like

Re: why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by PaulIdu: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Masonic:

How long do u last on the average?

2 Likes

Re: why we cum so fast !!!!!!!! by Masonic(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2016
PaulIdu:

How long do u last on the average?

As long as I want. But I cant make it in anything less than 30mins and above.

With a condom, it becomes a chore. A blessing and a curse.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See What A Guy Posted Online As '#keepthechangebae' Is Trending On Twitter / She Dumped Me Cos I'm Broke / Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.