Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,248 members, 7,947,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) (17699 Views)

Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) / Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
greggng:

Worst case scenario will be voters apathy but people must vote. Don't paint a picture that looks as if the entire state is protesting. Only miscreants sponsored by makarfi led pdp re protesting and they will be adequately taken care of on the Dday pdp has failed to tackle the root cause of their problem which is leadership problem so they ve only themselves to blame
When thugs shooting who will go ahead to vote? It is very easy to force INEC to postpone the elections
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by checkolatunji: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
OnichaIgbo:

Bia wretch**e**d yellowbar muslim, ikpasuo mu iwe this rainy afternoon I will divert my aggression to you. Mpama!

Ipad tout park well abeg
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by atirolu(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...how the matter dey concern INEC....Oga think we'll it obey the law and that's the law..how do u win with caretaker at state and federal level..it against our Party constitution of PDP and Nigeria constitution...Jimoh Ibrahim winning all the way...Fear don catch them bfore Supreme court verdict....Ondo na for Jimoh

Lols......
Ondo for Jimoh over 1000 naira note u got abi
If jimoh win ondo gov. The news will be more sadden than
Trump winning US election.....
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by PenSniper: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44, he just called me a demon....Pls implement rule 2

Hmmm, but you voluntarily called yourself a demon and acted it ?
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by Wolex143: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Well play.
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by AutoG: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
GET HOT DEALS THIS SEASON FROM AUTOGERIA…. GET YOUR FOREIGN USED 2004 TOYOTA MATRIX AT AFFORDABLE PRICE

FEATURES AND SPECS-
• Fuel Economy (CTY/HWY): 26/32 mpg
• Car Tyre: Hatchback
• Transmission: AUTOMATIC
• Bluetooth: No
• Heated Seat: No
• Engine Type: PETROL
• Total Seating: 5
• Cylinders: Inline 4
• Drive Train: Front Wheel Drive
• Engine: 1.8L

Visit our website: autogeria.com or call 08149990999, 08187030888

Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by Olu317(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I understand your point but the fact remains that the FG and sheriff has frustrated the case in court. I always knew this would happen. Mimiko would sponsor violence and force INEC to postpone the polls.If the case is not resolved by the supreme court before Friday, I foresee INEC offices getting torched.I don't see elections holding in ondo on 26th
.. I wait to see if the election will be postponed but I doubt it because APC gaffed. All along the lower court knew the usurp by Jimoh Ibrahim and turned a blind eye to it because the lower court knew the case of Eyitayo Jegede was right but played the ball based on order from above to frustrate the PDP's candidate and the party at large. Their calculation was that Jagaban can easily be reconciled with on the long run but this has proved to be untrue when Governor Lalong said he wished Jagaban a quick recovery since he didn't show up for Support of Akeredolu during the last campaign. I doubt if PMB want to go but some people must had encouraged him to be there otherwise, isn't foolhardy for a leader in the person of Jagaban of South West didn't show up ? and some people think it well with APC, a big joke!!!. Before the counter from Senator Afikuyomi that said categorically that Jagaban is hale and hearty. He even said further to buttress his point that Jagaban went for medical check up doesn't mean he is sick and that he was even traveling from place to place to meet with political stake holders in abroad on the situation of things. My permutation for Ondo governorship election is that Oke will likely win either Eyitayo Jegede has been reinstated or not. There will be division in the voting pattern though Eyitayo jegede will win likely win Akure because of emotions which based on purported replacement of his name with Jimoh Ibrahim until it was reversed. However this shoddy act alone has dented the popularity of Eyitayo himself and Akeredolu is not a candidate that people want. Something is practically wrong with the Aketi. Perhaps he is not of the grassroots. And the aggrieved member of APC who protested especially people like Professor Borrofice Ajayi and Abraham Olusegun and others will work against a Northern stooge in Yoruba land. Ka ka ki èku ma jé sèsè a fi sè awadanu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed / DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ / It’s Bridge Building – Tinubu Speaks On Visit To Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.