Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,141 members, 7,907,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

What You Need To Know About Bitter Kola Export - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Know About Bitter Kola Export (1401 Views)

How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export / Bitter Kola Export / Bitter Kola Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Bitter Kola Export by usherroyal(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
many people have being mailling me on this particular issue to contribute my quota.well,if i may say,first all u need a company name i mean a registered one with corporate affair commission (CAC) then make sure all what u fill in the form giving to u by coporate affair must correspnd with what u want to do.secondly make sure that u have already get the buyer for ur goods then, source for where u can get bitter kola at anytime ur buyer call for it.thirdly method of payment, in this particular stage someone have to be very careful because the way we have fraudulent people here in nigeria like wise we have it in other country sorry to say.you must make sure that u find out this before send money to anybody or else u will loss ur money to the hand of fraudulent people.finally u need to get the permit from the ministry of commerce and industry because that is where u can get the export permit or else they will dely ur goods. u can get more information on http://www.fmind.gov.ng. for more contact me on usherroyal@yahoo.com or 08037247208 text only pls

(1) (Reply)

Shopfromamerica Nigeria Ltd / How To Clear My Imported Goods In Nigeria / Honey Packaging And Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.