Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,137 members, 7,967,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:55 PM

Cleaner Steals N5.675m From Diamond Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cleaner Steals N5.675m From Diamond Bank (415 Views)

Tony Elumelu's Daughter, Oge, Steals The Heart Of Instagram Users / Look At What I Just Recieved From Diamond Bank::::::::::::::::::::::: / Man Disguises As Diamond Bank Staff In Lagos, Steals N650k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cleaner Steals N5.675m From Diamond Bank by sophimara: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
A bank cleaner, Peter Oko, has been arrested by the Nasarawa police command for stealing the whooping sum of N5.675 million from the New Nyanya branch of Diamond Bank, where he worked.
The 29 year-old stated that he took the keys to the vault, stole the money and hid it in a carton, which he took home after the close of work.
Narrating how he stole the money, Oko said “As a cleaner, I knew where all the keys were kept. I single-handedly carried out the operation because I have been working as a cleaner in the bank for the past 10 years and my eyes had been on one of the keys to the vault, where the bank used to keep all its money.
“As a cleaner, my attention was not only on the keys, but on how I will carry out the operation successfully without being caught by either the security or any staff of the bank and I have access to all the foreign currencies in the bank as I know where they were kept’’.
“As a cleaner, I knew where all the secret files were kept and where the bank kept its keys where you can have access to dollars, Nigerian currency and all other currencies.”
Read here:
http://www.nowayobloggers.com/news/cleaner-steals-n5675m-from-diamond-bank
Re: Cleaner Steals N5.675m From Diamond Bank by dikeigbo2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Clap for yourself.. You know where all the keys are kept..

Merry Christmas in the prison bro
Re: Cleaner Steals N5.675m From Diamond Bank by freesinzu(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make 10k Writing In This Recession! / Let's Get Rich Before 2017 / Christmas Bonanza... Earn Money This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.