Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

A Room And Parlor Urgently Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Room And Parlor Urgently Needed (340 Views)

A Room And Parlor Self Contain Available For Share At Ojota/ogudu. / Very Decent Room And Parlor At Steady Electricity Area 60k P. A / A Room And Parlor Self Contain Apartment For Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Room And Parlor Urgently Needed by sheedy407(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good day house,
Please i urgently need a room and parlor (Mini Flat) withing Ogba , Agege or Abule Egba side of Lagos.
I wont be able to come for any inspection during the week cos of the nature of my job,to this effect,i would want pictures to be forwarded to my whatsapp number so i can check and inspect to make payment.
Thanks as i anticipate your response.

(1) (Reply)

Cornerpiece Church Property For Sale At Okota / End Of The Year Bonanza Sales! A Plot At Success Garden Maryland Ikeja:price:15m / Check These Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.