Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,243 members, 7,974,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:25 PM

Travelling Condo_! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Travelling Condo_! (671 Views)

Things People Do When Travelling In A Bid To Ensure Safe Journey.. / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling / Travelling Salesman (old Joke, But Still Nice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Condo_! by ekeroyal(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
A young man was about travelling to Singapore and was told all the dos and don'ts. Amongst was he was told was that he should not carry anything in sachets e.g drugs of any kind, food substances, etc.

He now decided to ask the Visa Adviser some questions. This is the discussion that ensued:

Traveler: Sir, thank you for your advice but I want to ask. Can I see relaxation points?

Adviser: How do you mean Sir?

Traveler: Like Silverbird Gallerie,

Adviser: Sure.

Traveler: What clubs?

Adviser: Yes, if you have money with you then you can enjoy all of that.

Traveler: So I can hang out in Hotels and clubs with beautiful chaps?

Adviser: Sir they are all available.

Traveler: But the only problem I have is this sachet thing.

Adviser: How do you mean?

Traveler: I learnt condoms are prescribed first by the Doctor before one can use it there.

Adviser: Well I'd advice you to concentrate on your studies, so that you don't while away your time. In the next twelve months you are back to Nigeria, so relax.

Traveler: I think I'll carry my condoms from here.

Adviser: Your bag will be searched, and if such is found you will be imprisoned in Singapore for as long as they want.

Traveler: Then I'll wear it before travelling.

Adviser: How? It'll become obsolete off course.

Traveler: I'd be travelling with soap & vaseline, I'd was and lubricate it. At least nobody will ask me to remove my pant so that he could screen me. It's never done. It appears you are dull, am leaving your office now!
Re: Travelling Condo_! by clemcykul(f): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
yawnszzz

wat da hell!!! dis sh!t is damn too long
Re: Travelling Condo_! by aristole(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
u re rit jare!
Re: Travelling Condo_! by clemcykul(f): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
aww tnks honie
Re: Travelling Condo_! by dominique(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
too friggin long and booooring

(1) (Reply)

Worst Joke Said? / Women As Explained By Engineers Part 2 / This Is Not The Funniest Joke Today. . .this Is Not The Funniest Joke Today. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.