Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid (2462 Views)

Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Davido is 24 years today. Davido celebrate his 24th birthday in Atlanta with friends and Nigerian rap star Ice prince.

Watch the video and see pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i-tKnZcEXQ

Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
M
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
MOre

Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by yeyeboi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
yeyeboi:
Ok

Lol
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by jacksonPolloc(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
I wish him the best
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by Came: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
I be 34 still dey hussle for sun... I pray make baba God pick my call ooooo, as dem no born me for silver, Gold or even bronze spoon ...
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Came:
I be 34 still dey hussle for sun... I pray make baba God pick my call ooooo, as dem no born me for silver, Gold or even bronze spoon ...

Yes!
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Came:

Yes! Vm
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Captain OBO... I wonder why this dude performs better in other peoples song than his own.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Captain OBO... I wonder why this dude performs better in other peoples song than his own.

Lol
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by Funlordjnr: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin

Peppered nigga!
Re: Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

Peppered nigga!

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Kristine Hobson (the Curvy Lady) & Friends / Watch Women Twerking In A Guys Face And The Smell Of Her Lady Parts Got Himpanic / Man Calls Himself A "Superman" After Beating His Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.