Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,140 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows (2427 Views)

Watch 12 Year Old Girl Demolish Sia's 'chandelier' / Stargate Ft. P!nk & Sia – Waterfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by liljboy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sia may be a musical genius, but
what does she look like under that huge bow?
Turns out, really different.
The 40-year-old singer recently
performed at the Apple Keynote
2016 event and, as usual, she
rocked her blonde and black wig
that covered the majority of her
face with a whopping white bow perched precariously on top.
Sia sang two songs as her dancer
Maddie Ziegler performed off to
the side.

"I don't want to be famous, or
recognizable," she explained to
Chris Connelly on Nightline in 2014
. "I don't want to be critiqued
about the way that I look on the
internet. I've been writing pop
songs for pop stars now for a
couple of years and I've become
friends with them and see what
their life is like and that's not
something I want."
Sia also wrote an op-ed in
Billboard about her decision
in 2013.
"If anyone besides famous people
knew what it was like to be a
famous person, they would never
want to be famous," Sia wrote in
Billboard. "Imagine the
stereotypical highly opinionated,
completely uninformed mother-in-
law character and apply it to
every teenager with a computer
in the entire world. Then add in all
bored people, as well as people
whose job it is to report on
celebrities. Then, picture that
creature, that force, criticizing
you for an hour straight once a
day, every day, day after day."
However, Sia often attends events without her staple wig, and you'd probably never recognize her sitting in the crowd with her platinum hair piled on top of her head.

1 Share

Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by KingRex1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
I picture her as an older, less crazy version of lady gaga.

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by repogirl(f): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is Sia

Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by Elchappo: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingRex1:

Oga dele, she is nothing like Lady Gaga

@Topic:
I believe in its entirety what he said.
I have loved her music, infact if it's possible for youtube to bear witness, I stream her music 3-4 days in a week for the past one month nd I only got to know her real face last month...

A very talented song writer/artist..

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by NGMontana(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sia is a goddess, Midnight decisions is a masterpiece.
Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
I love Sia. She's the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by apholaryn: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga dele, she is nothing like Lady Gaga

@Topic:
I believe in its entirety what he said.
I have loved her music, infact if it's possible for youtube to bear witness, I stream her music 3-4 days in a week for the past one month nd I only got to know her real face last month...

A very talented song writer/artist..
chai! no be only me ...gosh I love her die.

1 Like

Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by Justiceleague1: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
apholaryn:
chai! no be only me ...gosh I love her die.
buh afonja,how will u cope with that limp 'pencil' nah? grin
Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingRex1:
you're comparing Sia with lady gaga? please don't ever do that again. angry

Sia's on a whole 'nother level on her own.
Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by kissGuys: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
not that pretty tho...
Re: Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows by pkasso(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2016
By miles my favourite female musician. She is in it for the art, not the fame. Just like the Daft Punk guys with the crazy costumes and helmets.

(1) (Reply)

Download Mixtape: Rudeboy Entertainment Ft. Intl DJ Chenz – Urban Hip Hop Mix / [music] Beauty Pastor – Love No B Scam / Love Request On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.