Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,308 members, 7,934,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar (30226 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Dem go just ban person..dem no go talk reason.awon oloriburuku somebodies .yes..
hahahahahahahahahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin

open your profile,scroll down and you will see the reason and the day they will unban you,me i be regular customer for their prison and that is why i get many bank account grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Lasskeey: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hnmmmm ! ..

CUCUMBER FARMERS WILL REALLY MAKE SERIOUS BUCKS THESE DAYS !!!

Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Onuokwu: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
I hope say una no go let Flavour n'abania to come that place?
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by abbeyty(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
This governor must be a very busy man, dancing with oloshos on the street.

1 Like

Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by abbeyty(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
This governor must be a very busy man, dancing with oloshos on the street of calabar
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by dumodust(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
I see farm implements cheesy
Pun absolutely intended
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by supplyquick: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmm.....

Meanwhile, don't allow them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com for latest prices of building materials and to connect with a professional contractor.
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by easystudy101: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
i hope they have not been playing with ozurumba's cucumber
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by adicious(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
All I see is cucumber.
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by priscaoge(f): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Saw them heading to Mary Slessor!
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Rekyz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Governor Ayade welcomes Miss Cucumber contestants. Issorite!
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
standing from left to right osusumustflow,mukina2,vickyrotex,rokiatu,juliaann,ajepako,freeglobe,msglobalwonder and notoriousbabe grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by jasperchidozie(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
This one is stronger abeg, this wat I meant by real cucumber cheesy
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by DozieInc(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Guy man govnr and his babes
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
As usual, illiterate Nigerians will comment on cucumber.
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by dayleke: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Dem go just ban person..dem no go talk reason.awon oloriburuku somebodies .yes..u wey dey Bleep oloso...receipt don dey follow ooo...ma go Ra e oo..GBA receipt to ba ti sanwo oo

Bros,
You too funny o...
Why you dey para na?
If dem ban you,you too ban dem na....
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by fortunechy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
team cucumber

Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by dayleke: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin

open your profile,scroll down and you will see the reason and the day they will unban you,me i be regular customer for their prison and that is why i get many bank account grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!!!!
Eeyan mi....
Frequently banned member's club....
#chop knuckle
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by mengho(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
oh gawd, dis days I don't even want to born female pickin anymore, it's like the world is trying soo hard to show women are only good for one thing =SEX
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
mur4ker a village in Cross river hasn't got nepa light since 2006 nd ur dancing shoki

1 Like

Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dear governor, the money you received from the government is to better the lives of your people, feed the hungry and send kids to school. Don't spend it on lazy girls
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by critic9ja: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
princechiemekam:
Olosho dem........una plenty.....commissioners and Governor's SA don see free Kwanangida
God don butter ayade bread, that guy forrk tire
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by okowande(f): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lord of cucumber! Off to calabar to sell cucumber
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Kenturkey048(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
lielbree:
African beauty contestants should not be this skinny.
Them no fine abeg undecided
I swear,,see dry dry faces like my own...nawa oo.
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Kenturkey048(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wher for cross river be that na
Alsini6:
mur4ker a village in Cross river hasn't got nepa light since 2006 nd ur dancing shoki
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Doctor0071(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
dainformant:
no cucumber should be exported from Calabar this period. it's risky
you man u no go kill person ooooo hahahahahaha
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Nature92: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think something is wrong but let me as buhari
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by uchefresh1(f): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
seek4usman:
. Am done for today
hm
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by pillar2016(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
No comment...in this recession... hosting olosho competition ..
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by flexyceo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Calitown is wer to find ursef des xmass if not u r on a long tin....carnival tinx
Re: Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar by Jacko1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
The only thing calabar sabi na carnival

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. / Ned Nwoko Covers Attention Magazine (Photo) / PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.