Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,569 members, 7,975,241 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now (1133 Views)

Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now by Kizyte(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Suleja is currently not at peace as three young men have lost their lives and more are likely to lose theirs if the situation is not put under control by the Police.

I was in the hospital this afternoon when a young man was rushed in with his large intestines popped out of his stomach. He was probably stabbed during a fight.

Next I saw uncountable number of people trooping into the hospital, most of them were obviously area boys, it took the grace of God to secure the hospital environment.

"Go and retaliate! Spare no one" A man commanded them, immediately, they left and few minutes later, a call came in saying they've just killed two people among the killers of their brother.

As at the time of writing this report, all shops in the popular Babangida Market in Suleja are closed down and the police were not found.

See pics below. In another event that happened earlier same day right before my eyes, a thief snatched a phone and the sum of 8K from a young gurl, fortunately, he was caught but unfortunately, he was released instead of handing him over to the police. I guess they released him because he spoke their language, if he was a different tribe, he would've been in hot soup by now. So sad cry (No tribe mentioned)

Re: Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now by Inkman(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2016

cool
Re: Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now by makelove2m(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
pictures pls
Re: Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now by OgaTheTop2: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Picture no load?
Re: Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now by Nutase: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hope it's not religious
Re: Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now by JBUZZ: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pix or idont...
Re: Riot In Suleja ~ Happening Now by ojun50(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
I no get advice for them

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Vehicle / See What Soldiers Did To Residents Where A Military Commander Was Killed / Billionaire Kidnapper: Detailed Account Of How Evans Was Arrested – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.