Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,548 members, 7,901,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) (52735 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by discusant: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2016
boman2014:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3qp5ju5733e.417fb606.jpg[/img]

A Facebook user, Ibrahim Abbas, has shared a totally heartbreaking message on his page.

Read as posted below:

"

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1181755161877716&id=100001297313084

These happen because lovers of one Nigeria because of cheap cash from crude oil love to continue to have a Nigeria kept ONE only by firearms of soldiers and police.
In a true country, this is another cause for outrage, but in Nigeria, it's business as usual. Worse massacres take place frequently.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 22, 2016
I perceive lies!
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by danosky91(m): 5:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Shutup wat does Apc gat 2 do wit dis?
Omexonomy:
Apc controling the police foolisly
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by calabardick(m): 5:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Ever since this daura monk took over power, so many strange things happens in this country.
What a qualms in a de ghetto?

We didn't vote for disasters
We didn't vote for calamities
We didn't vote for catastrophe
We didn't vote for blood shed
We didn't vote for recession
We didn't vote for poverty
We didn't vote for sectioning
We didn't vote for horror
We didn't vote for empty promises

We voted a government that promised us change
We voted a government that promised us transformation
We voted a government that promised us development
We voted a government that promised us security
We voted a government that promised us saint Bubu, the only monk of the daura monastery, but it's quite unfortunate that the monk is worst than the devil we voted out.

Where do we go from here?

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by SalomonKane: 6:03am On Nov 22, 2016
What happened? This story need to be detailed. I'm even shock to know the police have now carried their trigger happy foolishness to meet little kids.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by aragon4realz(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2016
yungbillionaire:

”A minute before Zainab was shot by the Nigerian Police in
Kano, I took her from her dad and kissed her telling her I
love you, then hugged her within my neck, after a while I felt
some wet substance around my neck not knowing i’m wet
with the brains of my little baby Zainab!”

if it is true den dis is totally unacceptable but i a challenge with the bold text....how can you carry someone and even hug the person without noticing the head was opened and secondly, no mention of the gun shot as at the time of hugging her within my neck....somebody pls help me out!!!
wanted to ignor you but I couldn't...it's obvious why you never made it out of primary six...can I ask you a question? how did you manage to type this message?? or did someone typed it out for you while you say it out loud?

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=20pt]Thunder fire the policeman who fire the shot

Thunder fire his enitre generation and family---Quote me anywhere

What kind of country is this.

I am tired of all the crazy and bad news emanating from Nigeria.

Who have we offended as a Nation.

@ OP is the little girl still alive ?

[/size]

Blew, Baby, Brain,... and you dey ask whether she is still alive?

Nigeria Police don dey fear me oh

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by rabex123(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Except that baby is not the one the story is about, That doesn't look like a bullet wound on the skull.
5% stop displaying stupidity on this thread abeg
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by CXLVII: 7:32am On Nov 22, 2016
Omexonomy:

You re dumb!

What has APC got to do with the crime committed? Was it APC that pulled the trigger?

Get over the bitterness, agony and depression of 2015 and move-on

Know one goes far with hate in his mind
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Mustafa11: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2016
SANGO KILL THE POLICE MAN THIS 2016 DEC OR NA OGUN GO KILL AM I KNOW FOR SURE
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by CXLVII: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=20pt]Thunder fire the policeman who fire the shot

Thunder fire his enitre generation and family---Quote me anywhere

What kind of country is this.

I am tired of all the crazy and bad news emanating from Nigeria.

Who have we offended as a Nation.

@ OP is the little girl still alive ?

[/size]

What's the fuss that warranted to bolded and large fonts? Is this crime peculiar to Nigeria alone? Hello Dear, it happens almost all over the world and those country's have never thought of offending God. Crime is general thing experienced all over and Nigeria does not lead amongs
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Hm. Huge loss.RIP
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Akinaukwa: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2016
Too bad. But, she already endangered the life of the baby by taking her along for the Shi'a Sect walk knowing fully well they were bound to be confronted by security agents.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Dare2Try(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2016
All Nigerian citizens are gullible and coward, until we stop being coward then all this madness will stop if not well, it will continue till eternity comes
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by DrRiley(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Omexonomy:
your signature, I like it.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Except that baby is not the one the story is about, That doesn't look like a bullet wound on the skull.

Stop displaying your ignorance , that is a bullet wound! angry
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Farmerforlife:

It is people who sit behind desks in an ac-cooled office that are always the experts on how security officers should handle a combat environment. When armed mobs attack policemen, the policemen will naturally use their weapons in self defence, and bullets will fly. How easy do you think it is to shoot an armed assailant rushing at you in the hand or leg? All this action film theory does not work in real life. You attack policemen carrying guns, bullets will fly, and if small children have been deliberately brought into the combat zone, some will get hit. I am not justifying anything. I am stating simply that the woman is at fault for taking that child to a potentially dangerous area, and the fact that the mother, or accomplices of hers are going to the extent of showing a photoshopped picture of a small girl with her brains hanging out tells me that this incident is being distastefully milked for all the propaganda benefits that can be squeezed out of it. I do not for one minute believe that the policemen deliberately put a gun to the child's head and 'blew her brains out' as they want me to believe. The most guilty party here remains the mother, and whoever brainwashed her to take her child on an armed protest to kill armed policemen. Tell me you would permit your wife to carry your baby on her back to an armed protest.

you're awesome!!!
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by SC31(f): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2016
kaeforum:

Stop displaying your ignorance , that is a bullet wound! angry
lol really?
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Banter1(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2016
We made mistake with Buhari. To the people that have lost their loved ones, i say sorry and may God give you all the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss Amen. Let's correct this greatest mistakes in 2019. Bubu is a mistake.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by kusimore(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Omexonomy:

Oga how far now this not about Apc.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by kusimore(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Who should we hold responsible, didn't APC and Buhari promise this little child security?.

And is buhari the police who shot the baby.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Barigaboy(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Who should we hold responsible, didn't APC and Buhari promise this little child security?.
Dem no promise u security or u want to tell me that u don't no that this kind tin happened too during Jona Era? Y always targeting our Hero lol like jona people go say. People have problem n we all no it. They can't handle waepons, they r not straight, they r more corrupt than d society.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by HQuadreal: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2016
kingdaro:
madam use her daughter take block bullet
hmmm me no know that one ooo.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by touchmoney: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2016
boman2014:
leave ApC out of this pls
Neither APC nor buhari can be left out the this

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by touchmoney: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2016
I believe he won't know peace
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by glossy6(f): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

So Na the weaving pull out the scalp abi?
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Omexonomy: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
DrRiley:
your signature, I like it.
thanks

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
glossy6:

So Na the weaving pull out the scalp abi?
I believe you've never seen a collapsed skull before.
Don't believe everything you see on the web.
Some pictures are for elaboration purposes.
While some stories are for emotional manipulation.

1 Like

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Chimdiebere(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
F U C K NIGERIA! I REST MY CASE angry
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Sayoishola(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is ungodliness, Useless Nigerian Police they have been trained to kill their fellow civilian. how many time have u heard that soldier kill uselessly? its only NPF. useless set of ppl.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by kunletexs: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
the person who pulled the trigger na God go fire the person die 1000 times over
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by kunletexs: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
onyenze123:

Blew, Baby, Brain,... and you dey ask whether she is still alive?

Nigeria Police don dey fear me oh

yes please if he or she asked, it is not because the person is trying to be funny in fact this is not the type of funny situation, looking at the calm girl the way she sat down in the chair it looked like she is sleeping not ... (i cant bring myself from saying it) please let somebody just tell me she is not ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. / Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) / Barbed Wire Electrocutes Kogi Robber To Death (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.