Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,029 members, 7,919,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

Adsense Gurus I Need Your Say In This Matter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Gurus I Need Your Say In This Matter (637 Views)

Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room / Adsense Gurus Please Come In / Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Gurus I Need Your Say In This Matter by SunFlow(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
I have done everything, yet still overlooked. here is the reply I always get. my website is in my signature

Re: Adsense Gurus I Need Your Say In This Matter by bedfordng(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
they've just told you what you should do. You need to write unique contents on your own words and it should be of text write up with less images. The post should be over 500 words without bombading it with too much images. Stop copying other people's post for the main time if you have copied contents on your blog. Focus in writing your own unique contents.. Unique here doesn't mean you looking for articles idea that is not found on the internet. It simply means you writing on your own knowledge about anything you have idea on, whether its found on the internet or not
Re: Adsense Gurus I Need Your Say In This Matter by SunFlow(m): 5:46am On Nov 22, 2016
all the articles in the site were not copied. I wrote them myself. over 50 articles at that
Re: Adsense Gurus I Need Your Say In This Matter by Zdoh(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2016
You can buy an adsence and safe yourself somestress .
Re: Adsense Gurus I Need Your Say In This Matter by SunFlow(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Zdoh:
You can buy an adsence and safe yourself somestress .

it's expensive my guy. do you sell!

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Biz - I Need A Mentor / Want To Sell My Adsense And Is Non Hosted Nigeria / President Buhari Is Dead (citizens Rejoices) Mocks @ Ipally TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.