Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Kanye Scraps US Tour After Rant About Jay Z, Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye Scraps US Tour After Rant About Jay Z, Beyonce (1000 Views)

Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye Scraps US Tour After Rant About Jay Z, Beyonce by famousozi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rap superstar Kanye West has pulled the plug on his North American tour, organizers said Monday, two days after a rambling onstage tirade against fellow artists Jay Z and Beyonce. The “Saint Pablo Tour” was set to run through December 31, but all 21 remaining shows are canceled and ticket-holders have been contacted about refunds, a spokeswoman for promoter Live Nation told AFP.

West, who is married to reality-TV queen Kim Kardashian, has not made any personal statement on the cancelation and his representatives did not respond to requests for comment. Celebrity gossip website TMZ quoted an unnamed source saying the rapper was pulling out because he was exhausted. Read more at:http://www.amosozi.com/2016/11/kanye-scraps-us-tour-after-rant-about.html

Re: Kanye Scraps US Tour After Rant About Jay Z, Beyonce by DCONE1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Instead of starting a new post let me contribute....OP no vexxxx.

Kanye West has targeted friends Beyonce and Jay Z along with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in his latest concert rant, before storming off early.

The 'Gold Digger' hitmaker launched into the lengthy tirade only two tracks into his Sacramento event on Saturday night (local time), after walking on stage 90 minutes late.

Just days after telling another audience he would've voted for Donald Trump, Kanye raged at Ms Clinton and President Barack Obama, saying they must accept living in a "new world".

He also suggested that Google and Facebook lied about polls in the lead-up to the election.

"This Saint Pablo tour is the most relevant shit happening," Kanye said.

"If your old ass keeps following old models, your ass is going to get Hillary Clintoned. You might not like it, but you need to hear it."

The controversial pop star also attacked 'Single Ladies' hitmaker Beyonce, claiming she used dirty tricks to win an award.

"Beyonce, I was hurt," Kanye said, in reference to the MTV Video Music Awards.

"I heard you said you wouldn't perform unless you won Video of the Year over 'Hotline Bling' and over me... Sometimes, we be playing the politics too much."

After the accusation against Beyonce, he targeted her husband.

"Jay Z - call me, bro. You still aint called me... I know you got killers, please don't send them at my head, just call me. Talk to me like a man."

Kanye also attacked Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, claiming he asked to have dinner and didn't help after he said he would.

The stream-of-consciousness speech referenced his support of the US President-elect and even hit film The Matrix.

"I'm on my Trump shit tonight... Make America great again," Kanye yelled, after hurling expletives at MTV and "radio".

"I've been sent here to give ya'll the truth, even at the risk of my own life... This is a moment in The Matrix, bro!"

Kanye often referred to himself in the third-person during the rant and demanded the crowd scream in exaltation of him.

After around 15 minutes, he had his raised stage lowered, then left the venue to boos and expletive-riddled heckles.

My source :Newshub.

Re: Kanye Scraps US Tour After Rant About Jay Z, Beyonce by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
problem child
Re: Kanye Scraps US Tour After Rant About Jay Z, Beyonce by DCONE1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
LOL Snoop Dogg is an OG in this here rap game, so his opinion (in most cases) counts. Like many, Uncle Snoop was left scratching his head after Kanye West’s latest rant during the Sacramento stop of his Saint Pablo tour went viral. On Sunday, (Nov. 21) Snoop took to social media to matter-of-factly call Mr. West crazy.

“Have y’all heard the n***a? This n***a on stage…” the 45-year-old Long Beach native asked while watching the rant. “This n***a crazier than the sh*t I got on my head.”

Snoop was almost at a loss for words, and could only shake his head in disappointment as a reaction to West’s latest tirade.

“I thought he was supposed to be doing a show,” Snoop Dogg questioned. “That n***a crazy. I can’t believe he still talking.”

While it isn’t funny fans who paid to see Kanye perform were only given a three-song set, Snoop Dogg’s reaction to Mr. West’s reference of Beyonce does allow for a bit of a chuckle.

Source: vibe

Re: Kanye Scraps US Tour After Rant About Jay Z, Beyonce by Proffdada: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Dem don nack am ortumokpo grin
Re: Kanye Scraps US Tour After Rant About Jay Z, Beyonce by lordcyl3(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2016
I love you West

(1) (Reply)

Nigga - Homme For Yungster, Yungangster, Gang And Gangfloras. / Beautiful! Singer Tiwa Savage Stuns In Print&Lace Dress / Laugh And Take A Guess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.