Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Dont Die Poor Man In Nigeria Here Is A Solution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Die Poor Man In Nigeria Here Is A Solution (484 Views)

See The Small Poor Man's Food I'm Eating This Morning [Picture] / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Die Poor Man In Nigeria Here Is A Solution by silento(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
I was reading this article and the paragraph got my attention

Earlier this year the Weekend Post newspaper in the capital, Harare, reported that the economy was so bad that sex workers had reduced their prices to 0.8 Zimbabwe dollars – equivalent tohalf a loaf of bread. But they clearly draw the line at a boiled egg.

hahaha

0.8 zim dollar is equal to 8kobo

don't die poor in Nigeria borrow like 50k from your friend and travel to Zimbabwe and live like a king

i hope i posted this in the right forum

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Seen The Last Trapqueen77 On Christmas. / Send Kisses To Loved Ones On Iphone Using This Kiss Messenger / How I Would Have Been A Sex Worker – Waje Shares Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.