Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,622 members, 7,968,809 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi (680 Views)

The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 / 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) / Ortom Offers Scholarship To A Widow's 6 Kids Up To University Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by sixtuschimere: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2016
PATRIOTISM TOURIST GETS AUTOMATIC EMPLOYMENT IN BENUE

The young man who rode on a bicycle from Ibadan, Oyo State to Makurdi after completing his National Youth Service, Mr. Isaac Sekav Ahungwa has been offered automatic employment by Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State.

Governor Ortom announced this yesterday when he received Mr. Ahungwa at the Benue Peoples House, Makurdi.

He described the young man as a determined son of the state whose example should be emulated by others.

The Governor said his decision to offer automatic employment to Mr. Ahungwa was to encourage other young people never to give up on their dreams no matter the challenges they face.

Governor Ortom restated the resolve of his administration to create opportunities for youths of Benue State to realise their aspirations in different fields of endeavour.

Speaking earlier, Mr. Isaac Ahungwa said the life story of Governor Ortom inspired him to embark on the patriotism tour riding a bicycle from Ibadan to State.

He commended the Governor for his efforts in addressing the challenges of development confronting the state in spite of the current economic realities.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/benue-governor-ortom-offers-automatic.html

Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by danemenike: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by kolnel: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice just as expected
So what does the bicycle win ?
Meanwhile no documentation or pictorial view of his journey
I guess this rider is very sharp
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by Benjom(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2016
That's great news. I knew it would lead to this.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by Davash222(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Try this in my State, Rochas will ask you 'who send you'

Nice one Ortom.
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by littlewonders: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2016
I want to try mine by swimming
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by Atiku2019: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2016
kolnel:
Nice just as expected
So what does the bicycle win ?
Meanwhile no documentation or pictorial view of his journey
I guess this rider is very sharp

He documented everything with pictures on his Facebook wall even here in Nairaland too wink
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by DONily(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2016
;DWeldone!!!!!!!! New metod of getting employment for this peroid.
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by olawaleplus(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2016
#patrioticswimming
I think I will have to SWIM from Uyo to Lagos after my service here in Akwa-Ibom State
@ambode take note

1 Like

Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by olawaleplus(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2016
#patrioticswimming
I think I will have to SWIM from Uyo to Lagos after my service here in Akwa-Ibom State
@ambode take note
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by kolnel: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Atiku2019:

He documented everything with pictures on his Facebook wall even here in Nairaland too wink

Sorry I missed the thread where it was documented
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by EazyMoh(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2016
He was lucky Dangote truck no jam am for that dangerous road.
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by wite111(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2016
President Buhari's induced recession has made youths to use all necessary avenues to secure jobs even the 23k/month salary like the over-hyped N-power programme
Re: Ortom Offers Automatic Employment 2 Corper Who Rode Bicycle 4rm Ibadan 2 Makurdi by Zonacom(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2016
And some people called this guy names when he started his journey. Who is the fool now?

(1) (Reply)

FG, Dangote Sign N11.5bn Obajana-kabba Concrete Road Contract - Punchnews / Vice President Osibanjo Preside Over FEC Meeting / Nigerian Air Force Explains How It Crashed Aircraft Received From Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.