Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,581 members, 7,937,652 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century (757 Views)

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by alphaXIII(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2016
I knew this girl in our church for ages. I asked her out once and she refused sayin' that she wants to concentrate on her book.
i left her to concentrate na as i'm not the kind of guy that begs a lady for love and attention

could you imagine her telling me that i'm proud and egocentric. she said i knew that she loves me and i couldn't even ask twice.

now pls tell me what stoped her from walking up to me before or accepting me when i met. y must she play it the way her mum and dad played it
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Look at some of the comments on this forum that will help you gage the mindsets. It might be the 21st century but attitudes have not shifted that much.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Because she would be regarded as cheap and loose by the 21st century guys.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by Khd95(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2016
Nd the other day a female friend was telling me she can never ask a guy out even if she loves him like craze,that she would wait for him to ask her,nd she wont even accept him on his first attempt,dat she go do shakara small,i just smile.

In my mind,i be like "ask auntie linda ikeja,she qo play u d scores"gringrin
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2016
It is only a coward and shy guy that would be expecting a girl to woo him.
Girls are the simple being to relate with if you are brave enough to relate with them, the best approach is to have a good sense of humor.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by Naijaboiy1: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2016
We still on this shït in 2016?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by alphaXIII(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2016
2kaybiel:
It is only a coward and shy guy that would be expecting a girl to woo him.
Girls are the simple being to relate with if you are brave enough to relate with them, the best approach is to have a good sense of humor.
Did u even read tha topic at all?
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by alphaXIII(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Masikay:
Because she would be regarded as cheap and loose by the 21st century guys.

nobi lie sha

so wat do u do when u really like a guy?
u just sit with ur fingers crossed waiting for him to notice u
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2016
alphaXIII:

Did u even read tha topic at all?
What does the topic say?
"Why can't a Nigerian girl ask a guy out in this 21st century"?
Only if what I wrote is not in line with your line of thought you can of course say what you like
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2016
alphaXIII:

nobi lie sha

so wat do u do when u really like a guy?
u just sit with ur fingers crossed waiting for him to notice u

Sadly, yes.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Self esteem issues. Simple
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Girl Still Ask A Guy Out In This 21st Century by ednut1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
any woman dat expects me to keep disturbing her for relationship all in d name of shakara is on a long tin. who dem epp

(1) (Reply)

What Turns Women On And Arouses Them: 15 Secrets Unleashed / My Keywords / Some Quotes Based On My Experience In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.