Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,723 members, 7,969,105 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? (2466 Views)

My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her / I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by Justicealh3(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Home alone, gat people talking.

Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by xendra: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
she could snap herself with camera on countdown.
.....but she's an Idiot for trying to get attention like that.

2 Likes

Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lolx.. Girls and attention are like 5 nd 6

2 Likes

Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
xendra:
she could snap herself with camera on countdown.
.....but she's an Idiot for trying to get attention like that.
From dose positions, ion't tink so
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by dangotesmummy: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
See the nonsense Nigerian youths are debating about no wonder miscreants and kleptomaniacs that call themselves Nigerian politicians are stealing your future away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by xendra: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:
From dose positions, ion't tink so
Sure she could. I've snapped better and clearer pic myself, full leght too. maybe it depends on the phone you use.

3 Likes

Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by xendra: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
dangotesmummy:
See the nonsense Nigerian youths are debating about no wonder miscreants and klrptomaniacs that call themselves Nigerian politicians are stealing your future away
and they are stealing yours because you see nonsense and deemed yourself fit to comment on it.

3 Likes

Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by dangotesmummy: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
xendra:
and they are stealing yours because you see nonsense and deemed yourself fit to comment on it.
LMao. You are a joker.even my grandkids future is secured. Shebi na una go spend 10years for university and graduate to meet non existent jobs.continue
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by xendra: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
dangotesmummy:
LMao. You are a joker.even my grandkids future is secured. Shebi na una go spend 10years for university and graduate to meet non existent jobs.continue
you think everybody is going to end up like your dependent grandkids?? so because we are nigerians we can nolonger talk about anything

1 Like

Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by dangotesmummy: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
xendra:
you think everybody is going to end up like your dependent grandkids?? so because we are nigerians we can nolonger talk about anything
LMao. The dependent grand child of a billionaire is better than an independent youth with no guaranteed future grin
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by dangotesmummy: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
xendra:
LMao grin

A dependent billionaires grand child is better than an independent graduate with no guaranteed future grin
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by xendra: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
dangotesmummy:
LMao grin

A dependent billionaires grand child is better than an independent graduate with no guaranteed future grin
lol see did imposter actually believes anybody is faling fr your stupid monicker. abeg find one place go rest. tchwww. no be onlygrand kids fr be ur 100th generation. tchwwwww. shey dem don use ur own future play finish. the joke is on you. cos not every nigerian youth ends up broke.
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by dangotesmummy: 4:03am On Nov 23, 2016
xendra:
lol see DID imposter actually believes anybody is faling FR your stupid monicker. abeg find one place go rest. tchwww. no be onlygrand kids fr be ur 100th generation. tchwwwww. shey dem don use UR own future play finish. the joke is on you. COS not every nigerian youth ends up broke.
see grammar, see spelling. Later it will be ranting that it's a graduate. It can't even spell THIS correctly .it's mixing it up with DID grin

Chaiii.what a pity o tongue

Shame on you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by taryour(f): 6:04am On Nov 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
see grammar, see spelling. Later it will be ranting that it's a graduate. It can't even spell THIS correctly .it's mixing it up with DID grin

Shame on you tongue

I think I know who this is *smiles* . " -amba- - y "..
I could be wrong though.

by the way the use of the word " it".
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by dangotesmummy: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2016
taryour:

I think I know who this is *smiles* . " -amba- - y "..
I could be wrong though.

by the way the use of the word " it".
yes o na me grin

Odayan mo cheesy

I am the one wink

Woni felomishey mi cool

Madam chef cheesy
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
I liked this picture and commented dope... Why? Those gays calling her names are far worse than her. Its not only sexual sins and stunts that makes one bad.

I almost replied all those commentss abusively.

1 Like

Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by xendra: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:

Shame on you tongue
hehehe since you are so dumb you dont even know a typo, I give up on u. i actually tot u were atleast half as old as u claim but wit this i knw what i've been chating with . slowpoke.
I wrote dat almost out of battery, didnt av d time to check it.
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by dangotesmummy: 5:42am On Nov 24, 2016
xendra:
hehehe since you are so dumb you dont even know a typo, I give up on U. i actually TOT U were atleast half as old as U claim but WIT this i KNW what i've been chating with . slowpoke.
I wrote DAT almost out of battery, didnt a
AV D time to check it.
shut up please

Enough of the lies undecided

So all those capitalized words are typographical errors too tongue

Just admit that you're too retarded to spell tongue

You need to go back to primary 3 because it's obvious you didn't learn anything tongue

Dat-that
tot-thought
U-you

That's a few spelling lesson I taught you there.

Semi illiterate tongue grin
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by xendra: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2016
dangotesmummy:
shut up please

Enough of the lies undecided

So all those capitalized words are typographical errors too tongue

Just admit that you're too retarded to spell tongue

You need to go back to primary 3 because it's obvious you didn't learn anything tongue

Dat-that
tot-thought
U-you

That's a few spelling lesson I taught you there.

Semi illiterate tongue grin
haha so my abrvtns are ur probs?? u will av to kill ursef den, cos dats not stopping anytime soon. especially not for you. dum-dum
I was only explaining cos i tot its just d dis dat i wrote did.
communication is d key. as long as u knw wat i wrote am good now if u dnt its not my fault. dnt owe u no xplanations.
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by dangotesmummy: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
xendra:
haha so my ABRVTNS are UR PROBS?? U will AV to kill URSELF DEN, COS DATS not stopping anytime soon. especially not for you. dum-dum
I was only explaining COS i TOT its just D DIS DAT i wrote did.
communication is D key. as long as U KNW WAT i wrote am good now if U DNT its not my fault. DNT owe u no xplanations.
grin

So you're even an illiterate grin

Don't worry you will owe your employers and bosses explanation when you're asked to write a minute grin and you're writing DNT,U,KNW,WAT etc grin

Illiterate oshi grin
you no know book
You no get hand skill
No sense
No life and ambition

Na only to dey rent your v@gin@ up and down to the highest bidder.no worry crude oil will soon be pouring out of your v@gin@ grin

A..S..E..W..O ten ten kobo grin

Sisi pay as you go grin
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by xendra: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin

So you're even an illiterate grin

Don't worry you will owe your employers and bosses explanation when you're asked to write a minute grin and you're writing DNT,U,KNW,WAT etc grin

Illiterate oshi grin
you no know book
You no get hand skill
No sense
No life and ambition

Na only to dey rent your v@gin@ up and down to the highest bidder.no worry crude oil will soon be pouring out of your v@gin@ grin

A..S..E..W..O ten ten kobo grin

Sisi pay as you go grin
Idiot you think every one ends up like d ladies in ur family? lol...I worked as a sectatary for yrs and neva had issues with my boss. dis is how i am going to right on here. na u knw how u wnt do. cheesy cheesy
Re: She Said' Home Alone, Who Snap Her??? by teemy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
guys guys, enough. matured adults trying to outlast one another with insults. be the Man/Woman and lay it to rest. cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Considered Unsuitable As A Friend? / Ageing: The Vanity of Beauty (Touching Photos) / Why Do People Tell Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.