Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) (32149 Views)

Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Location At Malkonori, Borno State(Video) / Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by erico2k2(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
madridguy:
I wish PDP never invented them.
Nah wrong it should be you wish the Devilish Islamic sect never got created my Northern elites to distabilize Nigeria in thier selfish quest for power.
Sad thing is these elites are safe and sound it's the innocent muslim or Northerner that's being slaughtered right amd left and you are here saying PDP . PDP APC same same to me..
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Lamzzyy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is this the real news or what the army, want's us to beleive..
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Antell95(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
madridguy:

HOPELESS FO.OL!

1 Like

Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by erico2k2(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
ajalawole:
Please and please who brought the Jet?

But wait..... I no talk anything
Just wait.they are coming for ur head lol

1 Like

Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by alatbaba1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kingbuhari:
why those
Reconnaissance aircraft can't capture clear images be like say recession hold them as well

Do you know the altitude those pictures where taking? You can not see or hear those aircraft when they fly over u. Hw about the weather condition in that region. Think. I'm not saying those aircraft are the best in its class but they are not as bad as you picture them.
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by pepperandsalt(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
madridguy:
Na Weti APC tell you? I can still remember how Boko Haram started. I was in maiduguri then in 2009
madridguy:
Na Weti APC tell you? I can still remember how Boko Haram started. I was in maiduguri then in 2009
madridguy:
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by gerrard82: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigerian govt were playing video game and telling us they re bombing boko haram,na mumu una call us ?
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by lfleak: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kingbuhari:
just sharap Nigeria space1 and space 2 what is it doing in outer space south African
manned and unmanned Reconnaissance aircraft can pick frequency and capture clear images all the way from 30,000feet, abeg make them go dump those things for NAF hanger, Sambisa forest is Boko haram headquarter, sink their headquarter with ballistic missiles ,
Ok, can I have a video or 2 in action against terrorist (live) to proof your claim...
You easily get fooled once you watch a foreign action movie that is acted in a 40 by 40 room!
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
wink2015:
[size=18pt]Buhari allow Boko Haram to declare their own Islamic Caliphate Republic.

Niger delta oil and gas resources should not be wasted to fight this insurgent.

The Niger deltan need their money for better development.

The patience of the Niger delta people is running out. We can not wait much longer to seek for self determination.
[/size]
don't show cowardice here....we won't negotiate with terrorists !!!
Fight till finish !!!
if we give them what they want more than 30,local groups would come with Thiers ,you want Nigeria to be shattered in pieces?
you should re orient yourself
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
lfleak:

Ok, can I have a video or 2 in action against terrorist (live) to proof your claim...
You easily get fooled once you watch a foreign action movie that is acted in a 40 by 40 room!
Published on Mar 4, 2016Russian air reconnaissance footage shows large group of terrorists moving from Turkey to Syria and Turkish border garrison near Yanankey shelling Syrian territory.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by sonnie10: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Abeg, apart from smoke going up in those videos, who saw any body being killed?
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
sonnie10:
Abeg, apart from smoke going up in those videos, who saw any body being killed?
Abubakar Shekau,thats what we are going to be told tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by XaviDayo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Fighter Jet...35million dollars
Bomb....30,000 dollars
Boko Haram Target.....2,960 naira.
See wetin these imbeciles dey cause.....
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by ERO32: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

nice development..good to see that they are actually putting their asset to proper use..wipe them from the surface of the earth and make the world a better place
where you not here when they told us that boko boys has been finished" pls tell me who are they bombing pls?
[img]http://i./LshK4YARtuVk4.gif[/img]
undecided
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Jakumo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
africaken254:
compare and contrast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No9oLk1mfrI

The glaring difference between the Nigerian Air Force air strike videos and the footage coming out of Iraq is obviously that there is no close-up high magnification footage on offer thus far from the Nigerian military, whereas you can almost read the vehicle license plates in the ISIS war footage from Iraq.

While all aerial attack video clips are very much appreciated by we armchair warriors, it is important that the Nigerian Air Force steps up its game, and releases some better quality CLOSE UP combat footage in which punters can see terrified running virgin hunters being blown asunder by precision salvos arcing down from the skies. We want to see cowardly Jihadists abandoning their cars in disarray, and scurrying about amid the sand dunes in futile effort to avoid the firestorm brought to bear by helicopter gunship door gunners circling the killing zone.
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jakumo:

The glaring difference between the Nigerian Air Force air strike videos and the footage coming out of Iraq is obviously that there is no close-up high magnification footage on offer thus far from the Nigerian military, whereas you can almost read the vehicle license plates in the ISIS war footage from Iraq.

While all aerial attack video clips are very much appreciated by we armchair warriors, it is important that the Nigerian Air Force steps up its game, and releases some better quality CLOSE UP combat footage in which punters can see terrified running virgin hunters being blown asunder by precision salvos arcing down from the skies. We want to see cowardly Jihadists abandoning their cars in disarray, and scurrying about amid the sand dunes in futile effort to avoid the firestorm brought to bear by helicopter gunship door gunners circling the killing zone.
there is no better quality,thats the only clarity they can provide.because thats the only clarity they can provide.both iraq and nigeria have zoom capability but the iraq is much better and also has thermal capability thus much better ISR advantage
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by alpha2zulu: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
alatbaba1:

Those planes are not repainted but the only problem is that they are not put to proper use.
alaskido:
I do not know who or what to believe again. I don tire for all these fake news. Today them destroy Boko Haram camp, tomorrow Boko Haram attack soldiers and kill many while some were missing. Haba!!! Boko Haram na ABIKU?
alatbaba1:

Those planes are not repainted but the only problem is that they are not put to proper use.
alaskido:
I do not know who or what to believe again. I don tire for all these fake news. Today them destroy Boko Haram camp, tomorrow Boko Haram attack soldiers and kill many while some were missing. Haba!!! Boko Haram na ABIKU?
okay
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
dabossman:

Hhm, but when CNN reports the war in Syria and Iraq it is journalism at it's best. The earlier we all accept the fact that we are in an Information Age the better for us all. News spreads fast and is easier to share now than in the days when you had to buy newspapers or wait for NTA News at 9pm. So enough with all this talk about media hype, media trial and what not.

Mr Lai just said the media is their greatest enemy. Are you trying to contradict him?
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Jalinco: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Well-done to NAF, please remain some bombs for those children of corruption in the creek
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Truthwire: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2016
grin
john4reala:
*God help 9ja*
Bcus someone dnt ave #50 naira for
transport fare he trekked and trekked
under the hot sun until his shadow left
him and entered bike.....
. Lol
Re: NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) by Icecomrade: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2016
maasoap:

Hiss as much as you want, badbelle. At least, they are not being chased into the Cameroonian territory any longer unlike under IB when Boko guys were overrunning military bases as they wish and kept capturing villages after villages.

The Nigerian Army has officially declared one officer and 45 soldiers missing in a major Boko Haram attacks five weeks ago, PREMIUM TIMES can report.

Consequently, the Army authorities have formally informed the families of the 46 personnel of the fate of their loved ones and requested that their next of kin forward bank details for onward remittance of accrued payments, military sources told PREMIUM TIMES.

The operation was launched in June 2016.
They were manning the Forward Operation Base there when Boko Haram operatives pushed towards them with superior firepower in the evening of October 16, senior military sources familiar with the encounter told PREMIUM TIMES at the time.

After initial resistance, the troops soon abandoned their base and scampered for safety. At dawn on October 17, the leadership of the Nigerian Army was informed that Boko Haram attacked the troops when they jumped into River Yobe, where the sect opened fire and left unknown number of them fatally wounded.
Twenty-two of the fleeing soldiers were rescued by the Nigerien troops and transported to a hospital in Diffa, southern Niger, for treatment, the Army also learnt at the time.

Yet, for several days, the spokesman for the Army, Sani Usman, maintained that the report was false.
But on the same day that he spoke, the Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole in the northeast, Lucky Irabor, a major-general, claimed only 39 soldiers went missing.

https://www.nairaland.com/3480959/army-declares-46-soldiers-missing

What a better time to respond to you.
Any further comment?

You can now retract your comment. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident / Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows / Insecurity: Where Is The $1 Billion You Withdrew To Purchase Arms – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.