Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

Gotv N The Sony Channel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv N The Sony Channel (1822 Views)

Let's Discuss Gotv N Dstv New Subscription Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv N The Sony Channel by isleofisle(f): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
So gotv added new channels like African magic Igbo, fox, b4u and others only to remove the Sony channel where we watch NCIS and other series n I ask why d Sony channel as I prefer it to d useless stations just added
Re: Gotv N The Sony Channel by SweetyZinta(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lobatan!!!

am still sobbing oooo. I Miss Sony Channel so much. cry cry cry cry
Re: Gotv N The Sony Channel by obawinner(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
that's painful Sony max, I won't be watching 1000ways to die, poor man bikini, impractical joker.
Abeg who will buy my GOTV, without Sony max my GOTV is as useless as NTA

1 Like

Re: Gotv N The Sony Channel by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
SweetyZinta:
Lobatan!!!

am still sobbing oooo. I Miss Sony Channel so much. cry cry cry cry
Don't cry don't cry
Re: Gotv N The Sony Channel by SweetyZinta(f): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
kelvinrhs:
Don't cry don't cry
grin grin grin

shocked
Re: Gotv N The Sony Channel by mannycrown: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2017
GoTV is a pain in the as*. They don't value their customers. They just flooding the decoder with silly Indian channels and non sense music channels with telemundos and televistas.
Even the information of what ever programme they're showing won't always show especially for M-movies. And they just do anyhow. They are just a pain in all ramifications.

(1) (Reply)

Remember Computer Chronicles on NTA? You can download it for free! / Your Best Characters In Any Animations And Cartoons. / Latest Yoruba Movies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.