Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Am A Rich Gay Christaino Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am A Rich Gay Christaino Ronaldo (539 Views)

Christaino / Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay / Christaino Ronaldo's Comment On Real Madrid Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Rich Gay Christaino Ronaldo by jos945(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has hit back at an alleged homophobic attack by saying he was “a gay*ot with a lot of money, sh*thead”.TheReal Madrid striker was responding toAtletico Madrid playe Koke who allegedly called him “a gay*ot”.Spanish radio revealed the exchanged occurred during Saturday’s derby betweenthe two teams where Real Madrid won three-nil thanks to a hat-trick scored byRonaldo.Koke refused to comment on the allegeddiscussion after the game.Ronaldo was given a yellow cardfor his part in the altercation and had not received one in any of the previous 12 meetings with Atletico Madrid.The Portuguese player has continually refused to comment on speculations about his sexuality.Last year, hedenied rumoursthat his relationship with a close friend was, in fact, a same-sex romance.He was also snapped on holiday with boxer Badr Har where the two ‘got married’.Ronaldo has receive homophobic abuse in the past.In April, aSpanish LGBT rights group complained over abuse the star received in a game against Barcelona.2010

Re: I Am A Rich Gay Christaino Ronaldo by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bloggers won't kill us fa

(1) (Reply)

WOW!! Nike Produces New Boot Specially Made For Christiano Ronaldo / Mikel Obi Makes Chinese Super League Move / 20 Most Expensive Nigerian Players-musa Tops The Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.