Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,308 members, 7,900,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking (1208 Views)

The Rise And Rise Of Award Winning Writer, Esther Itohan Obasuyi (Pics) / The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Final Episode / The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
***** PROLOGUE ***** Eddie was a young bright boy,he was a genius in all things he lays his hand on till he became a student of Tai Solarin University of Education {TASUED}.He was forced to join a cult group in school so that he can be respected in all parts of the school. sit and let me take u to the world of Eddie a.k.a Eddieranking
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Am new on this site and this is my first time of writting pls am open for all kind of criticism either good or bad cos ur comment will be the energy that will drive me forward and to my mentor kayemjay,divepen,d9ty7,foxyflow,flow1759,bibijay,larrysun,ironkurtain pls come and guide your boy through ~still i vibrate~
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
***** Chapter 1 ******* I was sitting absentmindly on one of the concrete inside Kirikiri maximum prison, ruminating about my life and how i got myself here. you maybe wondering about who i am,am Eddie popularly known as Eddieranking the Capon of Sealord generally known as Alora at Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) and this is my story. I was born into the family of Balogun Odunuga my family consist of me my grandfather,grandmother and my mother you may be wondering that i don't mention my dad but the truth is that i don't know him what i was told is that my dad died in a motor accident on his way back to lagos when he came to drop my mother in ijebu-ode, because he wants my mum to deliver me in ijebu because of some cock and bull superstition surrounding my coming to this world. i was told that the name eddie was giving to me at my place of birth where my mum went to deliver me the nurse that attend to her on that day keep shouting eddie because na head i take come out. ~still i vibrate~
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
***** Chapter 2 ***** growing up was tough because the area i grew up was like a ghetto the house that we lived in consist of 8 rooms four opposite each other what we people called face me i slapped you and it has one general kitchen and two bathrooms and one toilet we have three tenants because my grandfather built the house,i attend baptist primary school ijebu-ode for my primary education. i won't say am the brightest student but am one of the best student ,the troubled first start when am in primary five my school was selected to perform in a football competition held all over the primary school in ogun state and i was opportune to be among the players selected to play because am blessed with the trickery of lionel messi, the pace of cristiano ronaldo and the ability to score like zlatan ibrahimovic. i was buzzing on the field on that fateful day entertaining my classmate when one of my teachers came to the field and began harassing me she kept on rumbling that i can't play on that day. ~still i vibrate~
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by projectandpages: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Taking advantage of opportunities is not luck but a conscious attempt on our part.

Email projectandpages@gmail.com | visit www.projectandpages.com | www.facebook.com/projectandpages

...for a rare opportunity to give your writing (Books, Short Stories, Novels and Motivational Books) the perfect publishing and marketing it needs for free.

#We believe in you, because we love you.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2016
***** CHAPTER 3 ***** The reason for me not to play was not far fetched because am one of few people that uses spectacles to correct their eyes since doctor has told me that i have short sightedness. but the irony of it is that when am in class i usually move my sit infront so that i could be able to read and write what the teacher is scribbling on the chalkboard but on the field of play i virtually see everything around me. i was flabbergasted that these teacher knows about my ailness, so when my coach comes he advice me that i should stop playing that he dont want to loose his job, i was sad but i didn't let it weigh me down. on the day of the match i dressed properly hoping that they will changed their mind, we were to play St Emmanuel Primary School Ijebu Ode at St Anthony Primary School Ijebu Ode to my surprise i was among the substitutes, the match started and by twenty minutes we were trailing St Emmanuel by two goals to nil. i was not happy because my school was at the loosing ends.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2016
~continuation~ so i went to my coach pleaded with him to let me in in second half and he agreed, first half came and ended,as second half wants to begin i enter the field in place of jamiu that was playing my wing as soon as i enter the field my friends and my classmate started shouting Eddie! Eddie!! Eddie!!! till the whole school shouting my name. my head swell up we started dominating the match i receive the ball at the opposition half and i starte dribbling them one by one and before i could say jack i was brought down on the edge of the box and it was a freekick, i stand over the freekick and BOOM!!! over the wall and into the top right corner of the post and there it was A GOAL!!! i screamed with all my might urging my teammate that the match just started and to cut the long story short we won the match by three goals to two courtesy of two goals from me and one from skippo and that was how my fame started rising around the school and the neighbouring school in our area. A Star Was Born Eddieranking.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
plz come one come all i really need ur comments so that i will knw where my mistake lies plz where art though greg,kayemjay,divepen,lleigh,larrysun,bibijay,d9ty7,kingspen,foxyflow,lorriebloom,chippapi et all i need your support i cnt do it alone oooo
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Am here now bruh......grabbing a front row seat
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
greg42:
Am here now bruh......grabbing a front row seat
you are highly welcome bruh wetin make i bring come orijin or star

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by Lleigh(f): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2016
I am here supizino. ..following
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
dedicated to greg42 and lleigh**** Chapter4**** I wouldnt say am happy nor proud because its the mixture of both but i know one thing that am heading in the right direction we won the competition courtesy of me and my team mates but i know that have make an enemy in mrs kofoworola the mother of the boy they substitute for me because she torment me everywhere she sees me and to top it all she was my class teacher.one day i will never forget in my life is the day she order the whole twenty pupils of my class to beat me just because am sleeping in class i was so frustrated that when i got home my mum know something is wrong somewhere so she ask me Omo Akin whats wrong with you? mama nothing; i replied, don't tell me nothing is wrong because i can see it all over your face!!! i started crying because i don't know whether to tell her the truth or not. am afraid that she will storm the school fight with my teacher and i don't want that to happen. as if she knows my mind she came over to where i am an hugged me.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
continuation*** i was so speechless that i continue to cry and she started rendering my eulogy Omo Oba tin fi ase muti, omo oyinbo iyanro, omo oba n rin ile n mi titi, omo otubu n'bon omo agbeja nla bofa (sorry that i have to write it in yoruba) don't cry akanji the son of a warrior don't cry' she concluded but i was still angry with her when my friend came to check on me so my mum quicky leave us alone to talk. *** Abimbola was a very good friend of mine since childhood and we often do alot of things together and to crown it all we are in the same school and same class. he knows what happen and quickly ask me what we are going to do about the teacher. eddie wetin we go do this teacher nah e be like say her own too much o !!! he lamented. i don't know what am going to do o" i replied, let me think with my head first nah' he said, i know what we are going to do eddie bring your ear make i yarn you coz wall get ears... *story continues*
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
greg42,lleigh,creeza,bibijay,loriebloom another update don land o

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by Creeza(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm here now. SO FAR SO good.

Just improve some repititive words in the same sentence.

Space the story. Write your best and add more juice. As at now, I'm fairly captivated.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Following...
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by Pureheart91(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Who am i?

Baba am here also on behalf of the READERS UNIT OF NARIALAND(RUON)

Kwontinue....meanwhile merry xmas to everyone....
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Bro Eddie A.k.a Eddieranking by supizino(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
been long u saw me sorry abt the delay of the story,story continue next week monday by Gods grace -still i vibrate-

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Nightmares / What's The Funniest Book You Have Ever Read? / A poetic story by a nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.