Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,059 members, 7,949,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

(urgent) Help A New Residential Building Cleaner - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (urgent) Help A New Residential Building Cleaner (399 Views)

Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / Residential Building Collapses In Ojo, Lagos / Residential Building Burnt Down By Electric Spark In Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(urgent) Help A New Residential Building Cleaner by jefy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hurria, finally i won a contract to clean a newly built 4 bedroom bungalow.. The building has 3bedrooms, 1study room,a waiting parlour,a main parlour,visitors toilet,a kitchen and a store and 3 balconies. I and my team are on the dusting,sweeping and dirt evacuation stage,however,i've noticed several cement splatters all over the Gmp windows and doors and this gives me great concern. The tiles are not left out with massive deposits of cement and P.o.p as well as splatters of paint.. Am in urgent need of advice and suggestions on how to go about the effective cleaning of my client's new home as i hope to beat my deadline. Thanks Fam,am so counting on you guys.

(1) (Reply)

3plots Of Land @25m Available For Sale In Enugu(trans-ekulu) / Don't Delay, Get Your Plot Now, From 600k / Open Space To Lease Before Chevron Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.