Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (166478 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by dreko(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
supermuyi:
We just have to be calm, I hear re-matching will be sorted out on or before the 7th January. I have over 200k and I'm not worried.

Bros. I think there's a problem at the moment on GF o, I PH of 200k, waited for a week and PH 100k, and finally 100k four days later, finally I was matched I paid the 200k and was expecting 319k, the guy refused to pay on the 5th of.Jan.2017, then I had to pay 84k for the next PH of 100k on the 6th of January. cos that's the amount the system brought up.

Unfortunately, when I clicked on GH, I saw zero balance and on the dash board, it still showed as pending, in earnings the money is still growing.

Don't know if you have an idea of what is happening.

If you do Kindly send me a mail on kadeluk@yahoo.co.uk. Or let's talk here

Thanks bro
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by dreko(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
sebolti:
I think we all try and be patient more with gf.i agree they have their shortcomings too o.but one way or the other some unscrupulous ppl found themselves in.I have been paired twice and both refused to pay.Gf does not pay they only administer.
I spoke with one of the admin this evening and he claimed the rematching has started today.the issue of cancelled pH coming up again,he advised that I should ignore and he told me even if I am matched to pay I should not and I will not be suspended because of that.pls let us be a little bit more patient.

Pls.send me the number of the admin guy biko
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by SamanN: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
sebolti:
I think we all try and be patient more with gf.i agree they have their shortcomings too o.but one way or the other some unscrupulous ppl found themselves in.I have been paired twice and both refused to pay.Gf does not pay they only administer.
I spoke with one of the admin this evening and he claimed the rematching has started today.the issue of cancelled pH coming up again,he advised that I should ignore and he told me even if I am matched to pay I should not and I will not be suspended because of that.pls let us be a little bit more patient.

Bro. I'm facing the same issue, all my cancelled ph orders were seen pending on my dashboard. It's good you clarified this at least for rest of mind.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by gtswt(f): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
dreko:

Bros. I think there's a problem at the moment on GF o, I PH of 200k, waited for a week and PH 100k, and finally 100k four days later, finally I was matched I paid the 200k and was expecting 319k, the guy refused to pay on the 5th of.Jan.2017, then I had to pay 84k for the next PH of 100k on the 6th of January. cos that's the amount the system brought up.

Unfortunately, when I clicked on GH, I saw zero balance and on the dash board, it still showed as pending, in earnings the money is still growing.

Don't know if you have an idea of what is happening.

If you do Kindly send me a mail on kadeluk@yahoo.co.uk. Or let's talk here

Thanks bro
The balance of ur 100k PH which is 16k will be matched and paid up before u can GH that order. Hope u get?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shegggs: 2:30am On Jan 08, 2017
Guess Giver's Forum is fast losing our confidence grin

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by svelteriri: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2017
Please how do i report a failed transaction to support
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by toludadon(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
gtswt:

The balance of ur 100k PH which is 16k will be matched and paid up before u can GH that order. Hope u get?

That isn't totally correct. He won't pay any balance again but will only be able to GH his full earnings at a time deem fit by the admins. Gf has shortchanged themselves severally in these past days. People are being matched to pay less than their PH yet they get their full earnings. I was the person who was matched to pay 99k instead of 100k, I was able to collect my earnings after 3 days which I was matched for another PH. Right now I was matched to pay 84k as against my 100k PH and I have since paid it but haven't been able to collect my money for more than 5 days now. The earning is yet to be green
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by toludadon(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
svelteriri:

Gf support is nonexistent ..you can try giversforum4all@gmail.com
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by dreko(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
toludadon:

That isn't totally correct. He won't pay any balance again but will only be able to GH his full earnings at a time deem fit by the admins. Gf has shortchanged themselves severally in these past days. People are being matched to pay less than their PH yet they get their full earnings. I was the person who was matched to pay 99k instead of 100k, I was able to collect my earnings after 3 days which I was matched for another PH. Right now I was matched to pay 84k as against my 100k PH and I have since paid it but haven't been able to collect my money for more than 5 days now. The earning is yet to be green

Thank you, I see you really understand what I'm saying...my challenge at the moment is me having zero balance and cannot GH.

Atleast I should expect something even if the person fails to pay.

Maybe this platform should even have a reserve account to pay failed transactions so people will still have confidence in them.

Internal server error is now the other of the day.

May God help us all!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by zikokoko(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
toludadon:

Gf support is nonexistent ..you can try giversforum4all@gmail.com

please how realiable is the email address ? hope it's nt a mean of getting accounts to hack.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by divinelove(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
svelteriri:

There is no support on GF dnt waste ur time even if u write a million times u won't get a single reply. D site is messed I won't even refer my enemy to GF nw. My GH of 71k is pending for close to a Month nw after two failed transactions n they won't rematch me
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ola12(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
I gh'd for my #52000 more than a week ago afta compliting my ph den, I was matched with smbody dat day but as Monday was a public holiday(02 Jan) he couldn't make d payment and d transaction failed. As I speak I am still waiting to be rematched. The real problem tho is dat I logged in yesterday to my account and saw that I've mysteriously been paired to pay some1 insted #35000, wich I never requested for. Pls I nid advice on wat to do nxt as it rily seems dey don't have a support, nd if any1 can tell me wat will happn to my pendin gh order if my acct gets suspended
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by edunaking: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
i fell they have been hacked.just my opinion though.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by LadyH(f): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls o my roomie provided help of 30k yesterday evening. She logged in to upload her proof of payment and she's seeing "pending" Now. No longer showing the person she was matched to. Pls, WE ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by yogun(f): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
divinelove:

There is no support on GF dnt waste ur time even if u write a million times u won't get a single reply. D site is messed I won't even refer my enemy to GF nw. My GH of 71k is pending for close to a Month nw after two failed transactions n they won't rematch me

My 20k is hanging since November. I have been paired 4 times and none has paid. This is worse team I ever joined
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by yogun(f): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
ola12:
I gh'd for my #52000 more than a week ago afta compliting my ph den, I was matched with smbody dat day but as Monday was a public holiday(02 Jan) he couldn't make d payment and d transaction failed. As I speak I am still waiting to be rematched. The real problem tho is dat I logged in yesterday to my account and saw that I've mysteriously been paired to pay some1 insted #35000, wich I never requested for. Pls I nid advice on wat to do nxt as it rily seems dey don't have a support, nd if any1 can tell me wat will happn to my pendin gh order if my acct gets suspended

I suspect *Aye* is doing GF.
They r seriously on their matter
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2017
LadyH:
Pls o my roomie provided help of 30k yesterday evening. She logged in to upload her proof of payment and she's seeing "pending" Now. No longer showing the person she was matched to. Pls, WE ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING.

Advice her to get in touch wth d person she PH to ASAP to explain what happen, d person should b able to refund bck the moni because he/she won't b able to confirm anytin because there wasn't any record again.
The sametin happen to me... some 1 was suppose to pay me and after d payment he was rematch again for thesame payment so I have to refund his money bck to him
The person she sent d money to should b able to do dat if he/ she has integrity
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2017
yogun:

My 20k is hanging since November. I have been paired 4 times and none has paid. This is worse team I ever joined

Are u serz?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by bodubaba24: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2017
My account "Baba Sam" was suspended for failure to pay cancelled PH.PLEASE REACTIVATE
Another account of my downline"Adekiigbe " was matched to pay a cancelled 100k PH.it remains 7hrs to close .PLEASE LET GIVERS FORUM DO THE NECESSARY CORRECTIONS ."Adekiigbe " still has a pending GH that has not been matched.ITS ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR.
THANKS
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2017
You guys are not helping the scheme at all. I just got paid 50k dis morning out of 134k. It shows that pple still have faith in. I know if the person were to be a nairalander with your comments he wouldn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by eanestca(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2017
talk2macs:
You guys are not helping the scheme at all. I just got paid 50k dis morning out of 134k. It shows that pple still have faith in. I know if the person were to be a nairalander with your comments he wouldn't pay.

Thank you for this, I also got paid over the weekend so are my downlines,
everybody is talking about bad bad bad , no one wants to say good things,

Have you logged in today? did you notice changes like you can now see the persons guiders contact, you can even delete your account now

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by SABA2002(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
A friend of mine got paid 79k,.........but the lady that was matched to pay me uploaded fake pop,

I still have faith in GF, if only we can weed out the bad people in the forum, everyone will enjoy the forum.

If eventually I get paid, I will still pH again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.