Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

"If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady (7723 Views)

'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2016
bomasek:
Guy,na wa 4 u
Lol jk me dey find am too o,i never see Nl pussy b4
Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by itzjwizzy(m): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2018
KingRex1:
wahala dey o
Serious one o

1 Like

Re: "If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady by itzjwizzy(m): 12:41am On Apr 25, 2018
amuijiji:
But sincerely, why would u follow u guy to dubai nd refuse him sex

Does he run a Promo company or he looks like scratch nd win

I won't even rape you because u would be the one raping me..Ediot.
Must you sleep with a lady cos you rendered an assistance or cos you took her for some fancy trip? Na so you cheap reach ni? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking / Dr. Kemi Olunloyo Gives Hints On How Men Can Enlarge Their Organ Without Drugs / Can U Marry Someone U Met Through The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.