Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,840 members, 7,976,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (71855 Views)

I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay / I Wore Diapers For Many Years And Stitched My Anus Thrice -repented Nigerian Gay / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by kechywillz(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin very funny story,this will serve as a lesson to those grown pampers wearing men
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by ElsonMorali: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
sekem:

I never knew gay men are not allowed to donate blood in countries like the US. Thanks for enlightening me.

But I did a little research and I found out that the reason why gays don't donate blood is simply because of risk of transmitting HIV. This practice started way back in the 80's when HIV was newly discovered.

But the FDA has now relaxed the law.

So gay men can now donate blood if a certain condition is met.

I like your argument on the fact that our generation depends on heterosexuality for our continual survival as species.

But then again, you and I know that the number of heteros surpasses the number of homos by a very large number.

Thus, this large number of heteros will always continue to guarantee our survival on the planet, or don't you think so?

@bolded, says who? You probably aren't aware that the number of male and female gays are growing daily and allowing children to grow up in gay homes isn't helping either.

It's only a matter of time before heterosexuality becomes the misnomer. By then they'd probably be outlawed and hunted for maintaining their heterosexual stance. Quote me when it starts happening.
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by calabaman(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
calabaman:

I blame u tho...

Go out der and be d cure for gayness u no gree.

na nairaland u come hide!!!

angry

^^^

And so shes run away.

Calabaman wept..
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by Emeraid: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Na em sabi
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by Basukala(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Donal Trump go punish una one by one u jst wait nd see.....
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by Forwetinnah: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2016
sekem:

I never knew gay men are not allowed to donate blood in countries like the US. Thanks for enlightening me.

But I did a little research and I found out that the reason why gays don't donate blood is simply because of risk of transmitting HIV. This practice started way back in the 80's when HIV was newly discovered.

But the FDA has now relaxed the law.

So gay men can now donate blood if a certain condition is met.

I like your argument on the fact that our generation depends on heterosexuality for our continual survival as species.

But then again, you and I know that the number of heteros surpasses the number of homos by a very large number.

Thus, this large number of heteros will always continue to guarantee our survival on the planet, or don't you think so?

I actually don't...Homosexuality is a practice that shouldn't be encouraged AT ALL
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by calliope(f): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2016
author=ElsonMorali post=51310857
The survival of every society rests on the premise that humanity will continue to be heterosexual.
i 'tried' hard to turn a blind eye to all of the preconceived misconceptions you had spewed all over this thread about lgbt persons , not until sekem asked a key question? let me quickly say this it took the earth's population thousands of years from early 1800's to reach one billion people, then astoundingly it took only about hundreds year to double the population to two billion in 1920's. as at recent ranking, global population had grown from one billion in 1800's to 7 billion in 2012 and expected to keep growing. " my point ?"
we are the minorities and can not whatsoever overrun the entire human population have you heard about survive-ship curve? you should know that heterosexuality if we come from your stand of view breeds over population! and do you have any idea the detrimental effects over= population would have on the survival of the human race? " a quintessential" "china" read up !! homosexuality is actually doing humanity a Favor grin i could go further to explain how but i would leave that toyour thinking faculty to do tongue
Artificial insemination isn't enough to perpetuate the human species.
so are you insinuating all human race would have to depend solely on insemination to birth a child? shocked

With homosexual tendency comes the choice of whether the female homosexual couple wants to raise children or not.
statistically there are high probability that one out of ten women are homosexual, going by scale how does this affect the posterity of "reproductive" tencity in the society. undecided

Raising a child in an inherently disordered family structure impacts negatively also on the society.
how did you draw your conclusions? or are they mere speculations to hits points. undecided however if we site Nigeria as case study where "ordered" family are predominately seen and yet there have been an increasingly unprecedented moral decadence in its societal structure.so the problem isnt family structure but more rooted fundamentally.

Like I posted earlier, there's no scenario where homosexuals or homosexual couples come out tops unless they abandon that lifestyle.
i m still trying to wrap my head around this, does being homosexual decapitates (gays) from thriving and bettering their life, if yes than my brother i cant help you.

If you see any homosexual couple that has been together for 10-15years please call my attention to it cos that would be the exception.
heard about ellen degeneres and her wife who have been together for over 11years and countless others around world. read up man!! or beta still ask (google)

The fabric of human society is always negatively affected because it is a disordered kind of relationship which does more harm than good.
like i said earlier the society should be concerned with the pressing issues which would not only affect it negatively but would accelerate its extinction such as corruption, child marriage, insurgency and so many more.

Add to all these, the health implication (HIV AIDS is most prevalent with homosexual makes than any other category) and the spiritual implications. Suicide rate among homosexuals is quite high too.
Admittedly there have been an inconceivably high number of gays living with HIV all thanks to apparent discriminatory laws subduing the well-beings of this individuals.. which fomented the wide spread of aids, had government stretched an helping hand matters wouldn't have "exacerbated" and there would have been less suicidal rate too. sad
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by Dnockeror333(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2016
THE ANAL STICHER AND THE HOMOSEXUALISTS IN OUR MIDST.
Did we know that homosexualists are in our neigbourhoods? Did'nt we hear the primary-speaker and FFK saying the anus (or backside) of this penitic lovers are stuck out?
It means unlike the normal ones that are flat and manly, can run and jump without pain, these homosex's can do non, with a backside like a woman's rotund, they are liable to fall slain some days after they sleep in permanent silence!
God must be quick! Earths Father must waste no time because men are distroying them selves because of money.
Or what won't I allow to take me through pain when I smell money? Nothing!- Spirit of human godlessness!
Did you see them:- the big backside rich boys in our neigbourhood?
Can you save `us', `us', `us' from these evil?
Come now which is worse:- Poverty in godliness, or riches in secret pain, Pauperity in joblessness, or pains of contineous search for a righteous ease?
WE SHOULD PROMISE OURSELF WORLD COME AND GO, WE'LL STAND UNMOVED!
Wonders on Earth.
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by ElsonMorali: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2016
calliope:

i 'tried' hard to turn a blind eye to all of the preconceived misconceptions you had spewed all over this thread about lgbt persons , not until sekem asked a key question? let me quickly say this it took the earth's population thousands of years from early 1800's to reach one billion people, then astoundingly it took only about hundreds year to double the population to two billion in 1920's. as at recent ranking, global population had grown from one billion in 1800's to 7 billion in 2012 and expected to keep growing. " my point ?"
we are the minorities and can not whatsoever overrun the entire human population have you heard about survive-ship curve? you should know that heterosexuality if we come from your stand of view breeds over population! and do you have any idea the detrimental effects over= population would have on the survival of the human race? " a quintessential" "china" read up !! homosexuality is actually doing humanity a Favor grin i could go further to explain how but i would leave that to thinking faculty to do tongue

so are you insinuating all human race would have to depend solely on insemination to birth a child? shocked

statistically there are high probability that one out of ten women are homosexual, going by scale how does this affect the posterity of "reproductive" tencity in the society. undecided

how did you draw your conclusions? or are they mere speculations to hits points. undecided however if we site Nigeria as case study where "ordered" family are predominately seen and yet there have been an increasingly unprecedented moral decadence in its societal structure.so the problem isnt family structure more rooted fundamentally.

i m still trying to wrap my head around this, does being homosexual decapitates (gays) from thriving and bettering their life, if yes than my brother i cant help you.

heard about ellen degeneres and her wife who have been together for over 11years and countless others around world. read up man!! or beta still ask (google)

like i said earlier the society should be concerned with the pressing issues which would not only affect it negatively but would accelerate its extinction such as corruption, child marriage, insurgency and so many more.

Admittedly there have been an inconceivably high number of gays living with HIV all thanks to apparent discriminatory laws subduing the well-beings of this individuals.. which fomented the wide spread of aids, had government stretched an helping hand matters wouldn't have "exacerbated" to this point and there would have been less suicidal rate too. sad

"If you lead me to the truth, I'd follow you with my whole life". Sounds familiar?

Unfortunately you have decided to close your eyes to the truth yourself.

You aren't searching for the truth, you only want to hold up the version of your own reality as standard and call that the truth. You should change your signature.

You have convinced yourself that what you do is good and natural.

I'd answer you point for point but why bother. I can't convince you. Only you can convince yourself of the intrinsic evil that you engage in. Neither will I bother to quote the Bible to you because I know you can't be a Christian.

That the entire world is doing it or approves of it doesn't make it right. 50 years ago this conversation wouldn't have made any kind of sense. But here we are now. I shudder to think of the world my kids will grow up in.

Like I said, you have started believing your own lies so the truth I'm offering will unfortunately only serve to harden your heart.

Just one point though, there's a reason why all living beings are created male and female.

Anything outside of that is unnatural and when it comes to we humans who have a spark of God-likeness within us, it's not just unnatural, it's intrinsically and morally evil.

Not everything pleasurable to the physical senses is ultimately beneficial to the organism.

That something feels good doesn't make it good.

So if you're judging the rightness or wrongness of you manipulating your same-sex partner's private parts or vice versa by the pleasure you derive from it, then you've missed your way.

Ikun' je ogede, o'n redi, ko mo pe oun to dun ma n pani.

Sorry I couldn't help but insert that Yoruba adage. Wish I could translate...

I pray you realise the great chasm ahead of you before you fall in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by chigoizie7(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2016
God!!!!!!!!!!!, God!!!!!!!!!!, God!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! God, any man born of a woman that ever tries to look close to the direction of my nyash, haaaaaaaaaa, holy ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m

So, I will leave chioma, chinyere,oge, chidinma, Victoria, nene, them pussy and be looking @ my fellow guy nyash?

God thank u for giving me sense, if not for anything, @least to know that no man can touch me without receiving a sharp slap.

To be sincere, no guy can touch me anywhere apart from handshake (which does not exceed 2seconds)
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by kelechi17(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Slimmos:
Oga I dey ask question I no b gay oo...I was surprised with wat he said too.... Tufiakwa
beta we shld stop encouraging all these abominations for Godsake
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by sanpipita(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
chigoizie7:
God!!!!!!!!!!!, God!!!!!!!!!!, God!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! God, any man born of a woman that ever tries to look close to the direction of my nyash, haaaaaaaaaa, holy ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m

So, I will leave chioma, chinyere,oge, chidinma, Victoria, nene, them pussy and be looking @ my fellow guy nyash?

God thank u for giving me sense, if not for anything, @least to know that no man can touch me without receiving a sharp slap.

To be sincere, no guy can touch me anywhere apart from handshake (which does not exceed 2seconds)

Good for you if you are straight but allow others to be want they want to be, stop the rants nobody will force you to do what you dont want to do.

1 Like

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by FluffySucre(f): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Originalsly:
Anus is anus.... why would one believe that of the male is different from that of the female?..... why would one believe that the damage done to that of the male via homosexuality is not also done to the female practising anal sex? Men and women need to rethink. And yes... if a man finds anal sex to be sexciting... then he is one step away from being a homosexual .... if not already deep in the shhhhh... let me shut up.
TRUE TALK cry
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by calliope(f): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
ElsonMorali:

"If you lead me to the truth, I'd follow you with my whole life". Sounds familiar?
Unfortunately you have decided to close your eyes to the truth yourself.
You aren't searching for the truth, you only want to hold up the version of your own reality as standard and call that the truth. You should change your signature.

I embraced the truth rather. your definition of truth and how i percieve truth are very different things and its none of your business what i put on my signatory.

You have convinced yourself that what you do is good and natural.
Why make you think what I do is bad and unnatural? Because its isn't the perceived pattern of nature? Or because you chose to live in denial? I'd rather ask you to purge yourself of shallow mindedness so you could see things from not a bigoted point of view.

I'd answer you point for point but why bother. I can't convince you. Only you can convince yourself of the intrinsic evil that you engage in. Neither will I bother to quote the Bible to you because I know you can't be a Christian.

If you have your facts right, I don't see why you don't want to indulge me , and refutes my claims if proven fallible,but rather you get all judgey. undecided

That the entire world is doing it or approves of it doesn't make it right. [b]50 years ago this conversation wouldn't have made any kind of sense.[/b]But here we are now. I shudder to think of the world my kids will grow up in.Like I said, you have started believing your own lies so the truth I'm offering will unfortunately only serve to harden your heart.

I dont think Things are simply right or wrong, its more complicated than that, just cos you feel being gay is wrong, doesn't make killing, bullying and demeaning right. Your moral standards are different from mine doesnt imply you compel me to your " percieved standards" as Right. the world had evolved and keeps evolving, you'd have to keep up with it or get left behind.

Just one point though, there's a reason why all living beings are created male and female.
Anything outside of that is unnatural and when it comes to we humans who have a spark of God-likeness within us, it's not just unnatural, it's intrinsically and morally evil.

There are also reasons why living beings exhibits both male and female sex organs ( intersexed people), gay tendencies and so many other out there which are very much part of natural. But anything outside your "perceived patterns" are tagged unnatural right? undecided

Not everything pleasurable to the physical senses is ultimately beneficial to the organism.
That something feels good doesn't make it good.
if so you're Judging the rightness or wrongness of you manipulating your same -sex partner private parts or vice versa by the pleasure you derive from it ,then you've missed your way.

When you lot hear same -sex all you picture is the sex grin and thats the problem. Homosexuality is not about the sex, it is more about the ATTRACTION. Just like some one is heterosexual doesn't mean he is engaged in sexual act with people of the opposite sex. That why you have virgins isnt it? Sex is one thing, while sexual attraction is another. Stop conjuring the both smiley

Ikun' je ogede, o'n redi, ko mo pe oun to dun ma n pani.
Sorry I couldn't help but insert that Yoruba adage. Wish I could translate...]
I pray you realise the great chasm ahead of you before you fall in.
I could use a translator here, but no thanks to unsolicited adage advice tongue
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by ElsonMorali: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016

I embraced my truth rather. your definition of truth and how i percieve truth are very different things and its none of your business what i put on my signatory.

You embrace your truth? Truth isn't subjective. It doesn't change with the wind. Are you aware that there is a possibility that what you call truth is actually falsehood? Unless you want to tell me that you aren't human therefore not prone to mistakes and misguidance.

Why make you think what I do is bad and unnatural? Because its isn't the perceived pattern of nature? Or because you chose to live in denial? I'd rather ask you to purge yourself of shallow mindedness so you could see things from not a bigoted point of view.

Yeah. I was waiting for you to use that word, "bigot". The question really is, what makes YOU think that what you do conforms to natural order of things? Like i said, livimg things exist male and female for a reason. I'm sorry sis, but I'm not the one living in denial here. You refuse to ask yourself if your parents were people who preferred homosexual relationships would you be alive today? If yes, what is the probability?

If you have your facts right, I don't see why you don't want to indulge me , and refutes my claims if proven fallible,but rather you get all judgey. undecided

I would indulge you but it's just that I really feel it'll be a waste of time. I'm afraid you are so steeped in this unnatural act that nothing can make you see the error of your way. It wasn't my intention to judge. I was only pointing out facts. No offence meant. Pardon me.

Things are simply right or wrong, just cos you feel been gay is wrong, does make killing, bullying and demeaning right. Your moral standards are different from mine doesnt imply you compel me to your " percieved standards" as Right. the world had evolved and keeps evolving, you'd have to keep up with it or get left behind.

Truth does not evolve or change with time. What is true yesterday has to be true today otherwise human beings will just flounder around without any moral compass to guide them. The world may evolve as fast as it likes but truth remains the same always. That homosexual feelings and acts are unnatural can easily be proven in nature and by nature.
Nature gave you a vagina as a female and gave a penis to your male counterpart. You wanna guess why? smiley
That is the natural order of things. You probably didn't do biology in school or you skipped that part.

There are also reasons why living beings exhibits both male and female sex organs ( intersexed people), gay tendencies and so many other out there which are very much part of natural. But anything outside your "perceived patterns" are tagged unnatural right? undecided

People who are born with the sexual organs of both sexes have a medical condition that can be corrected with surgery.

You don't say because a very insignificantly minute population of humans have this condition so it must be okay after all they didn't create themselves.
Just like some have a condition called kleptomania. They steal without knowing why they do it. It's a medical condition. It'd be crazy to say they have the right to steal because they have a condition.
Ditto psychopaths.
Homosexuality is mainly a medical condition that can be treated. Instead of looking up to Helen Degeneres for inspiration, how about you search for those who have overcome this condition and find out what they think about gay life now that they are out.

When you lot hear same -sex all you picture is the sex grin and thats the problem. Homosexuality is not about the sex, it is more about the ATTRACTION. Just like some one is heterosexual doesn't mean he is engaged in sexual act with people of the opposite sex. That why you have virgins isnt it? Sex is one thing, while sexual attraction is another. Stop conjuring the both smiley

The attraction you feel for that person of the same or different sex would eventually lead you to want to join your body with that of the other person in intercourse.
While a male and a female can sleep together and achieve something outside of themselves, what does a homosexual couple produce if not selfishly using each other to satisfy their feelings and lust.

A homosexual relationship is barren and produces nothing because nature didn't intend for such. That is why I call it disordered. That is the immutable and unchanging truth from all ages. And until your vagina can start producing sperms to fertilize the ovary of your fellow female lover, then your love for each other is fruitless and won't bear anything. I'm sorry I sound harsh but unfortunately this is the reality.
A mad man doesn't believe he is mad, he thinks others are the ones who need help.

Here sis, ask yourself this very important questions:

1. If all humanity turned homosexual 500 years ago, what would we have now?

2. If all humanity turned heterosexual 500 years ago, what would have changed since then?

The answers should convince you that one is unnatural and detriment to human existence while the other is natural and desirable.

2 Likes

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
kneehighbootz:

Mason dear, you haven't really said anything to refute his statement.

My bad, I'm just seeing your post. See my response below. smiley

ElsonMorali:

Trust me on this bro. Nobody is ever born a gay.

By the time you were 9 you probably had forgotten or repressed the memory of the gay abuse you suffered while you were younger.

I was never abused by any guy as a kid. I knew I liked the same sex way before I attained puberty. Long story though.

[/quote]

It isn't a normal state and you can get out of it if you really want to.

There's no scenario where a gay person comes out on top, not even in America where it's legal.

I don't get what you mean by "comes out top", however if you're talking about successful gay people, I could draw up lists and lists. Bear it in mind, however, that these people are those that are "out" i.e openly gay. many (if not most) gay people remain in the closet throughout their lifetime.

Spiritually, you are sounding your own death knell.

I don't believe in any of the religions, so this wouldn't apply...and I fail to understand what you mean by "sounding your own death knell"

Socially, wherever you go, even in America you're an outcast and only tolerated. Nobody prays to have their children turn gay.

False. However, this would mostly depend on where you are.

Mentally, you have self doubts all of your life. You are forced to cope with psychological issues like depression etc.

Sadly, this is true, due to the obvious discrimination that a gay person may find himself/herself in. The main cause of depression amongst gay people is not just because they are gay, but because of how others view them/treat them.

Health wise
, well you only need to read the original post and Google some more to realise what you're risking just to have a moment's pleasure with another man.

Indiscrminate sexual involvements, whether between gay people or straight people, would always boil down to potential risk for the parties involved. You failed to also state that lesbians are at less risk than their straight counterparts in contracting diseases grin. Safe sex and dedication to one partner still remains the onus in all sexual relationships

In you heart of hearts, do you really feel OK, complete, wholesome, digging into another man anus or having your own anus destroyed by someone else?

Why does it always boil down to sex with you lots?? People are gay before they decide to have sex. Sex is the decision, not being gay. There are many gay people that are yet to have sex. And as for the sex part, Yes, any gay person that finally decides to have sex, enjoys it.

Your first step to recovery is to accept that what you're doing is abnormal, and that there was a time when you were a normal heterosexual male even if you can't remember.

Then seek help. You can do it bro. Break contact with all former homosexual pals and flee for your life.

Lol. No one is seeking "recovery", whatever that is. you don't recover from also being straight.

3 Likes

Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by ElsonMorali: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=masonkz post=51513343]

My bad, I'm just seeing your post. See my response below. smiley

I was never abused by any guy as a kid. I knew I liked the same sex way before I attained puberty. Long story though.

How would you remember if you were abused as a kid or not if you involuntarily repressed the memory Your nanny probably abused you or kids of your age group.

I don't get what you mean by "comes out top", however if you're talking about successful gay people, I could draw up lists and lists. Bear it in mind, however, that these people are those that are "out" i.e openly gay. many (if not most) gay people remain in the closet throughout their lifetime.

When I said "come out tops" I meant the whole gamut of human living which I listed down there and not just financial success. What's the benefit of your money if you eventually have to kill yourself due to depression?

I don't believe in any of the religions, so this wouldn't apply...and I fail to understand what you mean by "sounding your own death knell"

I guess your irreligiousity helps you to convince yourself that it doesn't matter who you fvck as long as it's consensual, right? And please don't come at me with the "oh it's more than sex" speech.

False. However, this would mostly depend on where you are.

Nobody ever, in any part of the world, prays for their kids to turn gay. That should tell you something... undecided

Sadly, this is true, due to the obvious discrimination that a gay person may find himself/herself in. The main cause of depression amongst gay people is not just because they are gay, but because of how others view them/treat them.

The reason for the depression and subsequent wish to inflict bodily harm upon themselves goes much deeper than the social rejection you're trying to paint it out to be. Those who remain closet gays or who struggle with the feeling and resist it actually hardly commit suicide. The suicide rate of so-called "gay and proud" in the U.S where it is acceptable is quite high.
I'll post a link here as soon as I can get it.

Indiscrminate sexual involvements, whether between gay people or straight people, would always boil down to potential risk for the parties involved. You failed to also state that lesbians are at less risk than their straight counterparts in contracting diseases grin. Safe sex and dedication to one partner still remains the onus in all sexual relationships

Rate of HIV Aids incidence and transmission is higher among homosexuals than heterosexuals. As a matter of fact, that disease was first discovered among gay prisoners in the U.S.
I as a straight fella don't need to worry about using pads or getting a surgery to stop fecal matter from leaking out of my anus. I'm sure you'll soon have to start worrying about that yourself.

Why does it always boil down to sex with you lots?? People are gay before they decide to have sex. Sex is the decision, not being gay. There are many gay people that are yet to have sex. And as for the sex part, Yes, any gay person that finally decides to have sex, enjoys it.

Lol. People aren't gay before they decide to have sex, more often than not paedophilic sex turned them gay. @bolded, you can rephrase that as "there are some gay people that are yet to have CONSENSUAL gay sex" and you'll be perfectly correct.
Like I said earlier, that you enjoy doing something doesn't make it right. A psychopath enjoys killing people because it feeds a fetish in his psyche, yet that doesn't make it right, neither does the fact that there are many psychos in the world.
Our moral formation as a species can't be left to the pleasures of the senses.

Lol. No one is seeking "recovery", whatever that is. you don't recover from also being straight.

Speak for yourself. There are people who really are looking for help to overcome their disordered feelings and it is for their sakes that I have bothered to respond to your comment and not a desire to "win" an argument.

I'm quite sure you think that what you feel and the subsequent act that follows are normal and natural. So also a "mad man" thinks he is normal and would run from hypodermic needles attached to injections bearing the solution (pun intended)to his problems.

Instead of feeding yourself with news of gay and proud people, why don't you search for the stories of those who were once gay but were able to break that particular mental disorder.

And until you acknowledge that you have a problem, your day of salvation is very far.

cc kneehighbootz
cc calliope
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by TrapSoul(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Lol did you just say sex turn people gay? I give up o some gay people are still virgins but they are attracted to the same sex that's how you know that it's not a choice but of course you'll still argue against it.
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by durentsneh(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2016
TrapSoul:

You'll never really understand unless you are gay yourself, it's very easy to judge/conclude when you are not the one in the situation
What are the spiritual ramifications tho?
shutup. Fool
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by durentsneh(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2016
sekem:

Let's look at it this way.

If a woman can be a single mum( and a single dad implicitly), then a man can equally be a single dad( and a single mum implicitly) or don't you think so?
shutup u idiot.
A man cannot replace d role of a mother.
U gay fool
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by TrapSoul(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
durentsneh:
shutup. Fool
who is this one?
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by durentsneh(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
TrapSoul:

who is this one?
a faqqot hater. Stupid fool
Re: I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay by TrapSoul(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Am not just understanding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.