Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great (964 Views)

Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation / Social Media Our Greatest Nightmare- Lai Mohammed / Ojukwu The Most Incompetent Military Leader Of The 21 Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
First we'll need an honorable leader, total self sufficiency, alliance with friendly nation states. The final step will be 100 % Igbo votes only for a presidential who promises to do a plebiscite (honorable) to get a statistical representation of the Igbo voice.

1 Like

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Umu Igbo ekene mu
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Easternactivist, gidigidi
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
006 03xtr09r
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ngozi123
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Anambrafirstdaughter
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by airminem(f): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Two~Third Nkor?
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by KingsleyJohn: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
My brother, they normally break promises. In fact Atiku, Okorocha, even Buhari is ready to make that promise
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by Ngozi123(f): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
0ganiru:
Ngozi123

An Igbo presidency won't hasten our independence imo. I actually believe that it'll have the opposite effect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by ettybaba(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Let's wait and see.
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ngozi123:

An Igbo presidency won't hasten our independence imo. I actually believe that it'll have the opposite effect.
not an Igbo president. Just one who will run a referendum or recognize a fair one organized by an Igbo N.G.O.
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
It should be an Igbo nation, not Biafra. My opinion

1 Like

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
drss2
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by Ngozi123(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
0ganiru:
not an Igbo president. Just one who will run a referendum or recognize a referendum of a fair one organized by an Igbo N.G.O.

I'm not sure if any Nigerian politician is willing to do that- it'll be very risky on their part. Why run the risk of diminishing your power by giving a large section of the country the opportunity to leave? If we are to get a referendum then it'll have to be through extensive lobbying of our LGA reps, senators, governors etc. We can avoid violent reactions from our politicians by protesting in clever ways i.e. no direct protests.

1 Like

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by drss2(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
0ganiru:
drss2
present sir.
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by Alariwo2: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
present.. even if I'm not invited

the problem is beyond NL igbos, trust me

if fayose a yoruba man should contest alongside Rochas an igbo man in igbo land... fayose will win or share equal votes

igbos need serious prayers when it comes to politics

5 Likes

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by drss2(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
personally am not worried or desperate for an Igbo president in Nigeria in 2019 cos dis con3 is living on pretence. on one hand, nigerians want economic progress n development for nigeria. on d oda hand, nigeria is operating a "monkey dey work baboon dey chop" economic structure. n nobody is hitting d streets against dis outdated "gather n share" economic system except south east. how can nigeria eva develop economically with dis ancient economic structure dis is d problem. considering d free market capitalist ideology of south east, d rest of nigeria will resist economic policies based on south east economic ideology. will d rest of nigeria be okay with an Igbo president who's executing capitalist economic policies it will be resisted vehemently by a section of d con3. we south east ar not only different religiously with d rest of nigeria. we ar totally different in economic ideology. one of d major reasons why Ngozy Okonjo Iweala was hated b a section of nigeria was not because she was a woman. she was majorly hated becos of her sound free market capitalist economic policies.
considering d fact dat nigeria has been practising almajiri economy for ova 50 years, a change in economic ideology through an Igbo presidency will be seen as a move to empower a section of nigeria to d detriment of odas. can u see why i say nigeria is living on pretence
confederacy, regionalism is d only solution. let oda regions govern demselves based on their prefered economic ideology.
as long as nigeria is operating a feeding bottle economic system, no person even an Igbo president will be able to make any significant headway as far as economic development is concern.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by abduljabbar4(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
So this madness has not stopped?
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by HtwoOw: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lol

Even when Ojucrook contested he lost in his local government

Bunch of selfish, greedy, self centered people is what they are

1 Like

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
ceaz4r
Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
drss2:
present sir.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by ceaz4r(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2016
0ganiru:
ceaz4r

I'm very much with drss2 on this.
Honestly, I'm sick of what keeps this contry crippled. I'm so sick of those who believe there's nothing wrong with the contry, let's remain status quo. Now, I'm even more sick of those who just mouth "retructure" without the drive to push for it, yet die of envy when they see those asking for self determinaton with the necessary push it requires.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Personally I'm working towards 2018. Just look out for the next engineer. I'm working to be more broad than innoson and leo(zinnox). I'll extend from high rise buildings to computerization to agricultural machineries. For those still afraid for our technological advancement. Don't worry I and quite a number of us have that covered. And by 2018, December. I'll open 3 free engineering Internet universities in Igboland, to take good advantage of the open sourcing of information by nptelhrd(indian, and of very good quality) and American universities: MIT ocw, UC Berkeley, UC Irvine, Yale ocw. This will be my primary contribution to the short and long terms of our course. No political ambitions. Just playing my part to restoring our dignity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
0ganiru:
Personally I'm working towards 2018. Just look out for the next engineer. I'm working to be more broad than innoson and leo(zinnox). I'll extend from high rise buildings to computerization to agricultural machineries. For those still afraid for our technological advancement. Don't worry I and quite a number of us have that covered. And by 2018, December. I'll open 3 free engineering Internet universities in Igboland, to take good advantage of the open sourcing of information by nptelhrd(indian, and of very good quality) and American universities: MIT ocw, UC Berkeley, UC Irvine, Yale ocw. This will be my primary contribution to the short and long terms of our course. No political ambitions. Just playing my part to restoring our dignity
WOW!!! I PRAY GOD GRANTS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SEE THIS PROJECT COME THROUGH. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR INVESTING IN IGBOLAND.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm not sure if any Nigerian politician is willing to do that- it'll be very risky on their part. Why run the risk of diminishing your power by giving a large section of the country the opportunity to leave? If we are to get a referendum then it'll have to be through extensive lobbying of our LGA reps, senators, governors etc. We can avoid violent reactions from our politicians by protesting in clever ways i.e. no direct protests.
Very soon we'll be stronger than every nigerian politician and their military. This is the only way to take our freedom. But till then you are right. We have to work in the shadows

(1) (Reply)

Pannic As Gunmen Invades Amaechi's Ward, Snatch Electoral Materials / Hilarious Photo / Buhari's Speech Contradiction His Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.