Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,980 members, 7,931,388 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

Remote Web Development Internship On Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Remote Web Development Internship On Nairaland (1181 Views)

Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer / How Many Clients Have You Gotten From Your Web Development Ad On Nairaland? / Are There No Network Engineers On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remote Web Development Internship On Nairaland by gbozy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
good evening everyone, i have come across several "learn programming, software and web development through whatsapp" recently on nairaland which i think it isnt enough to develop the best skills and development practices because theirs no one to check our code and give suggestions, corrections and improvements, they say when "When performance is measured and reported, the rate of improvement accelerates" i came across an article http://blog.hotels.ng/2016/11/17/developing-the-next-generation-of-developers/ and this http://markessien.com/the-hotels-ng-intern-program-a-recap/ where mark essien founder of hotels.ng is building and the next generation of developers by encouraging them to partake in a remote web development internship programme via github for about 3 months and also get paid based on performance, i learnt about it on twitter shortly after the programme had started,so this evening i taught it will also be a nice idea if the gurus in the house can do something similar for aspiring web developers on nairaland learning will be faster and better than just doing stuff through whatsapp.thanks
cc Seun Javanian basbone seunthomas dhtml18 kodewrita and others

(1) (Reply)

Where To Learn Web Development And Design In Abuja / Dell 1551 Intel Corei7 6gb Ram 1TB Rugged Laptop For Sale / 2 Symfony PHP Framework Developers Needed For Urgent Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.