Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Will It Last? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will It Last? (666 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will It Last? by afiq(m): 1:19am On Nov 06, 2009
The 'I do' at the altar turned out to be more the 'I don't' in marriage life itself. Well, what would you do when you realized that you are still in the marriage for the sake of the kids? The love fades away and sometime its not even there. The bad part, your spouse had never let go or get over his/her former lover. How long can you hold on to your vows?
Re: Will It Last? by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2009
i WILL NEVER hang on to such.
I will be gone like wind . . . .no love, she is yet to get over another man, so when i am making love to her, she close her eyes and i am doing the job, thinking "who is the daddy now" meanwhile, she is thinking about the murder sucker that jinxed her some years ago . . . .sorry, i am all out and done like dinner
Re: Will It Last? by Okolobia: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
From my own point of view,every lasting marriage depends on the couples,by the time they both understand themselves,respect each other,love and care for each other,i know that marriage will last.read more by visiting this blog:www.improve your home..com
Re: Will It Last? by muffins(f): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
Sometimes it lasts and sometimes it doesn't.

(1) (Reply)

Vvip People Enter The Church / Which Gift Do You Give At Xmas? / Once Mummies Getting Old: You Need To Be A Superdad To Cope With 'em.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.