Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,284 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Calabar Xmas Canval - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Calabar Xmas Canval (549 Views)

I Need Calabar Man For A Serious Relationship / Sugar Mumy Needed In Calabar / Calabar Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Xmas Canval by inas911(m): 1:34am On Nov 06, 2009
December is just by the coner. this a period where we get full fun in the paradise city of calabar. Beautiful girls, mostly the hiding ajebors tend to come out of there hiding homes to catch the fun. This is the period where young bobo like us atleast try to approach them, i'm sure you understand me.

All musicians both home and abroad come to display there various talents. All Hotel are booked up to the extent, you'll have no accomodation, Anyway! this peroid is all about fun. The governor of cross river state has promised that this christmas is going be the best of its kind, so we are really hoping and waiting to see that.

If you want to be a part of this canival, but don't know where to start from in terms of getting accomodation in time or you're a guy or a chik that do not want to be lonely this period, . you can start by dailing my number for advise or assistace of any kind. i will be willing to help.

(1) (Reply)

Am Now In A Better Position When I Hook Up With Sugar Mummy / Any Lady Interested? / check dis out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.