Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,793 members, 7,945,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem (1479 Views)

Can Rape Be Proven By Modern Method In Islam? / Dominance Of The Qur'an Over Previous Scriptures / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Assalam O Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Islam and the holey qur'an has proven time and again the wrongs of western science.

The rotation and spinning of the Earth as claimed by western scientists is all false and jahalliyah.

Our own eminent scientists and islamic scholar, Al Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Abdullahi bin Baaz had started the struggle against the heretics and the mushrikeen who claim that the Earth rotates.

We must make careful checks whenever the kuffar [unbelievers] or faseqoon [immoral folk] tell us something: we cannot believe or disbelieve them until we get sufficient proof on which the Muslims can depend.

The fact was also confirmed in ibn Baaz book "Al Adilla al naqliyya wa al hissiya 'ala jarayaan al shams wal qamar wa sukun al Ard wa 'ala imkan al su'ud ila al kawakeb".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0v0TcEC-Jw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R0v0TcEC-Jw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xn3G7kx2A4
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
And you think it's weird? We have modern scientists that questioned heliocentricity, Albert Einstein also said geocentricism is a possibility, anyway;

Take an all paid trip to http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/11/earth-is-not-moving.html

1 Like

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:
And you think it's weird? We have modern scientists that questioned heliocentricity, Albert Einstein also said geocentricism is a possibility, anyway;

Take a all paid trip to http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/11/earth-is-not-moving.html

I think its weird? what are you saying brother?

are you making fun of the teachings of Allah. you must know better than to joke about such matters.

This is a fact. the Earth is stationary. it has been clearly explained in the above video. kindly watch it.
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

I think its weird? what are you saying brother?

are you making fun of the teachings of Allah. you must know better than to joke about such matters.

This is a fact. the Earth is stationary. it has been clearly explained in the above video. kindly watch it.

Do you understand English? Or you dont know what heliocentricity and geocentricism is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Do you understand English?

Why did you say, "You think its weird?".

Explain to me. Why would I think Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala's teaching is weird. you know who is weird?

it is people who have doubts on Allah. they are weird. and that includes you.

1 Like

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Why did you say, "You think its weird?".

Explain to me. Why would I think Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala's teaching is weird. you know who is weird?

it is people who have doubts on Allah. they are weird. and that includes you.

Read my post again, i am asking you if you think the statement of those scholars are weird?!
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Read my post again, i am asking you if you think the statement of those scholars are weird?!

Why would I think the statement of those scholars is weird when i'm the one who created this thread in the first place in support of this argument?!!!!!

Use your brain!

1 Like

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
And stop being a troll i know you are not a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Why would I think the statement of those scholars is weird when i'm the kne who created this thread in the first place in support of this argument?!!!!!

Use your brain!

Pfft.
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
lexiconkabir or what you call yourself. it seems you suffer from doubt and doubt is a very dangerous disease amongst the ummah.

And as for those in whose hearts is a disease, it (signs of Allah) adds uncleanness to their uncleanness (disease of doubt) and they die while they are unbelievers .

In the chapter of Doubt in Usul al-Kafi there is a tradition that Muhammad bin Muslim says, “I was sitting on the left side of Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (a.s.) and Zurarah on his right. In the meantime Abu Basir arrived.

Abu Basir asked, 'O Aba Abdillah! What do you say regarding a person who doubts about Allah?'

Imam said, 'He is an infidel.'

Muhammad bin Muslim says, “After that Imam turned towards Zurarah and said, 'If he openly denies then he certainly becomes an infidel.'”

In this tradition Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that a person who is apparently a Muslim, but in his heart, he has doubt about Allah and the Prophet, and he dies in this same condition, he will be included among the infidels. And in the latter part of the tradition Imam says that, if that person openly refuses to believe in Allah and the Prophet, he would also be apparently considered an infidel.

But if one has doubt in his heart but he recites the formula of faith verbally, and does not show his doubt, then he will be counted as a Muslim. Though in fact he is an infidel. And one who declares his doubt about Allah and the Prophet, then apparently also he will be considered an infidel. Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says, “One who doubts about Allah and His Prophet is an infidel.”
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:
And stop being a troll i know you are not a Muslim.

A goose calling a peacock what he himself is?

Go and pray jorr.

Aak Allah for forgiveness first.

In your array of doubts you have pushed yourself into kuffar

1 Like

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
PAGAN9JA:
lexiconk.abir or what you call yourself. it seems you suffer from doubt and doubt is a very dangerous disease amongst the ummah.

And as for those in whose hearts is a disease, it (signs of Allah) adds uncleanness to their uncleanness (disease of doubt) and they die while they are unbelievers .

In the chapter of Doubt in Usul al-Kafi there is a tradition that Muhammad bin Muslim says, “I was sitting on the left side of Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (a.s.) and Zurarah on his right. In the meantime Abu Basir arrived.

Abu Basir asked, 'O Aba Abdillah! What do you say regarding a person who doubts about Allah?'

Imam said, 'He is an infidel.'

Muhammad bin Muslim says, “After that Imam turned towards Zurarah and said, 'If he openly denies then he certainly becomes an infidel.'”

In this tradition Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that a person who is apparently a Muslim, but in his heart, he has doubt about Allah and the Prophet, and he dies in this same condition, he will be included among the infidels. And in the latter part of the tradition Imam says that, if that person openly refuses to believe in Allah and the Prophet, he would also be apparently considered an infidel.

But if one has doubt in his heart but he recites the formula of faith verbally, and does not show his doubt, then he will be counted as a Muslim. Though in fact he is an infidel. And one who declares his doubt about Allah and the Prophet, then apparently also he will be considered an infidel. Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says, “One who doubts about Allah and His Prophet is an infidel.”

No b only usul kafi na kafaya......

You are not a muslim in the first place, so why are you trolling here?

2 Likes

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:

اسمع يا خول. لو اذا انا مب مسلمين، انا ما جي هنا و يتكلم معكم علي العقيدة الاسلام.

!لو انب المسلمين الاصيل والمؤمنين، يللا تثبت جدام الله

1 Like

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
انت مسلمين صحح؟؟؟؟

يلا كلم معي بال لغة الله

1 Like

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

اسمع يا خول. لو اذا انا مب مسلمين، انا ما جي هنا و يتكلم معكم علي العقيدة الاسلام.

لو انب اصيل المسلمين والمؤمنين، يللا تثبت جدام الله

Smh.....

Whats heliocentricity and geocentricism i talked about in my first post?

1 Like

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
PAGAN9JA:
انت مسلمين صحح؟؟؟؟

يلا كلم معي بال لغة الله

I should be the one asking you that question.

You were quoting from the books of the rawaafid

1 Like

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by kazlaw2000: 4:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Lol @lexiconkabir. Don't be in a hurry. Let's see what he aims to drive at. And 'nahkum bi dhaahir'(we judge by what is apparent). He might be a believer afterall, Not minding his moniker or antecedents.
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by kazlaw2000: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Why would I think the statement of those scholars is weird when i'm the one who created this thread in the first place in support of this argument?!!!!!

Use your brain!
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Empiree: 5:09am On Nov 23, 2016
This thread might answered you pagan9ja https://www.nairaland.com/3353008/earth-fixed-sun-revolves-around

Bro kazlaw, how you dey?. your face scarce faaf cheesy
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 23, 2016
kazlaw2000:
Lol @lexico.nkabir. Don't be in a hurry. Let's see what he aims to drive at. And 'nahkum bi dhaahir'(we judge by what is apparent). He might be a believer afterall, Not minding his moniker or antecedents.

It is obvious he is here to troll, i don't think he knows that i actually support the scholars mentioned by the shaykh in the video, he is went to copy from al-kafi a book of the shi'as to declare me a kaafir, and you still think he is a genuine Muslim?
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by kazlaw2000: 6:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Empiree:
This thread might answered you pagan9ja https://www.nairaland.com/3353008/earth-fixed-sun-revolves-around

Bro kazlaw, how you dey?. your face scarce faaf cheesy
I dey fine oh. 'Ve been travelling a lot lately. That's why. I hope u've been doing well too. Jazaakallaahu khairaa

1 Like

Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by kazlaw2000: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:

It is obvious he is here to troll, i don't think he knows that i actually support the scholars mentioned by the shaykh in the video, he is went to copy from al-kafi a book of the shi'as to declare me a kaafir, and you still think he is a genuine Muslim?
He may be here to troll, I know. Now let's wait to see what he brings next. If he says nothing further, then we owe him thanks for the exposition.
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Him "location: African Traditional Religion. The right path to the right destination." For him profile sef na wa.
What do u expect from somepne who spells holy 'holey' ?
Allaahu musta'an.
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:

LOL! Gbayi
Re: Thus Earth Is Stationary And It Is Proven By The Qur'an Al Kareem by nnenneigbo(f): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmm! Insightful

(1) (Reply)

Five Steps To Achieve Sincerity / Please Help!!! / Lets Learn About The Life Of Umar Bin Khattab - Briefly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.