Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria (1199 Views)

Olamide Signs Another New Act Yomi Blaze: Says His Record Label Is Not A Slavery / DMW Or Starboy, Which Record Label Would You Rather Sign For??? / DMW Or Starboy, Which Record Label Would You Rather Sign For As An Upcoming Arti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Deeking111(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
My friends abeg which record label is the best in nigeria i give it to mavins ooooo
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by collinometricx: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
YBNL
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Deeking111(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
collinometricx:
YBNL
that is gud
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Naijaboiy1: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Do we have record labels in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by crazymommy(f): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
MMM .....
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by ring7(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Guineas book if Record. tongue tongue
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Deeking111(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
Do we have record labels in Nigeria? undecided

bros wetin donjazzy, olamide,wizkid,clarence peter..wetin dm do u
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Naijaboiy1: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Deeking111:

In my opinion those are not record labels, they are just music companies. You can't compare them with the likes of rocafela, Sony, interscope, Sony and the others.

The only group I'll say can manage to be called record label is the Mavin crew but not in every sense of the word.

What we operate here are not record labels, they are music companies.
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Deeking111(m): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

In my opinion those are not record labels, they are just music companies. You can't compare them with the likes of rocafela, Sony, interscope, Sony and the others.

The only group I'll say can manage to be called record label is the Mavin crew but not in every sense of the word.

nice bro i stand to be corrected
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by chimaicon(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Deeking111:

Na yahoo business and drug smuggling them dae do jae, no mind the village man
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Khd95(m): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

all these record labels u mentioned all started like "music companies" too

ur inferiority complex stinks,swerve
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 23, 2016
me sef I dunno
click like 4 YBNL,share if you tink Mavins is beta
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Naijaboiy1: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Khd95:
all these record labels u mentioned all started like "music companies" too

ur inferiority complex stinks,swerve
You've been noticed. wink
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alterplate

Abi na Hotplate undecided
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by robay(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

learn how to appreciate good things from ur country.

Idiot
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Naijaboiy1: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
robay:
learn how to appreciate good things from ur country.

Idiot
No fücks given sir.

Swerve! cool
Re: Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

You're also wrong. For now, it's only EME that comes close to the examples given.

And by the way, we are not talking about the most successful but the best (I guess in terms of management).

(1) (Reply)

Wale Gate Reacts To Pretty Mike's Arrest By Gov. Ambode / #bigbrother Naija: How Scared Tony Stripped N@ked During His Campaign For Likes / Local Champion, I Love It: Davido Replies Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.