Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,784 members, 7,952,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) (23535 Views)

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election / Olusola Oke, AD Candidate Arrested In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by senatordave1(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2016
Olusola has already won.in ondo south out of the 6 lgas,he would win 5 lgas,jimoh would win his lga.in ondo central,oke would take at least 3 lgas.in ondo north,he would take two lgas.aketi would win 4 lgas in ondo north,3 in ondo central and nil in ondo south.jimoh will win one alone.up oke

3 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by Oneday82: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2016
I like the spirit. This man is one man people of ondo will not regret voting for. #istandwithOKE#

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by senatordave1(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Olusola has already won.in ondo south out of the 6 lgas,he would win 5 lgas,jimoh would win his lga.In ondo central,oke would take at least 3 lgas.in ondo north,he would take two lgas.Aketi would win 4 lgas in ondo north,3 in ondo central and nil in ondo south.jimoh will win one alone.up oke.
Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by tbanty1: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
generalorot:

Guy u deserve serious flogging.. In ur grandmother house u ask 23 people and dey all said oke... Out of the population in ondo state... Y u talking like a Dummy... So na only ur grandmother compound em wan vote... What if I tell u if u ask 1000 people in akure South they all answer Aketi... Now minus 1000 from 23 ... What's ur answer
guy its only your observation on this thread signifies how foolish you are. Dont u go to school atall, or mayb u fail ur general mathematics. When out of 23 respondants say its oke means aketi manifesto is not having positive impact on the people in that region, because out of 23, there should be like 2 to 3 people that will go for aketi. Thats the law of probability in mathematics en? What are the chances of aketi winning in that region? The ans is ZERO! No chance

6 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by ajoskele(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2016
critic9ja:
the picture of the crowd was taken from just one angle. Am not yet impressed. Although I really wish ok success in the election
Continue wishing him success and tell your Ondo state friends they should not lose this opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by orunto27: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2016
Sahid Baloguns fans.
Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by arireirede: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Oke is the most competent nd serious candidate to vote for.We ve resolved to vote for u enmass come saturday.OKE lanfe londo......

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by olanje: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2016
timhollaz:
Cool
[color=#990000][/color] SCAM SCAM SCAM. NAIRALANDERS DONT FALL FOR THESE! You're warned..
Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2016
but oke is ok na, let try him,APC is good for nothing o my people.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by felix000000(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2016
I stand with olushola oke

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by generalorot(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2016
tbanty1:
guy its only your observation on this thread signifies how foolish you are. Dont u go to school atall, or mayb u fail ur general mathematics. When out of 23 respondants say its oke means aketi manifesto is not having positive impact on the people in that region, because out of 23, there should be like 2 to 3 people that will go for aketi. Thats the law of probability in mathematics en? What are the chances of aketi winning in that region? The ans is ZERO! No chance
Guy ur response shows how stupediously stupid u are... So wen 23 respondents in that akoko North goes for oke means he is gonna Carry the day in akoko... I can c ur thinking faculty is as useless as u are... Well I reserve my comment till after 26th of Nov wen the result of akoko north will be out... Den u will know u are the actual one foolish bro... Get ur brain fixed and stop spilling out nonsense
Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by newmindnaija: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2016
This guy is really pulling the crowd

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by newmindnaija: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Meanwhile ! Need a spectranet mini or CPE ? CALL 09085187474
Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by PenSniper: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
lailo:
Applaudise

Bravo !
Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by diamondtouch(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari campaigned with change and we are indeed experiencing "change"(200%inflation without salary increament and they want us to vote in Akeredolu. Mimiko turned the political climate of Ondo state upside down,AD-PDP-LP-PDP and still planning to collabo with APC if they loose out of court...and they want us to vote in Jegede. If Jimoh Ibrahim is said to be a successful business man,where is nicon,energy filling stations,virgin atlantic among others,hope they are folding up gradually. Olusola oke is a grassroot politician with integrity and good track record. Ondo,let's cast our vote right.
Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by DICKtator: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
AD wins Ondo qubernatorial election...

*Then it revives the party...

*Spreads to other SW states...

*We brinq back our reqional politics...

Different Strateqies.....

C'mon , I believe we all know that he is just using this platform to actualise his plans of becoming governor.

If he eventually wins, he would decamp or rather return to his former party!!.
AD is just going to be used and dumped!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by tbanty1: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
generalorot:

Guy ur response shows how stupediously stupid u are... So wen 23 respondents in that akoko North goes for oke means he is gonna Carry the day in akoko... I can c ur thinking faculty is as useless as u are... Well I reserve my comment till after 26th of Nov wen the result of akoko north will be out... Den u will know u are the actual one foolish bro... Get ur brain fixed and stop spilling out nonsense
Eyah.. Sowi my man. I can now see how poor you are on the head. We are only talkin about ikare akoko here, or do ikare akoko represents the whole akoko lands? Note that people on this thread are observing your illiteracy. Stop embarrassing Yourself!
Re: Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) by feedthenation(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Regardless which of the two parties that wins on saturday - APC or AD, Ahmed Tinubu is still the winner.

If Olushola Oke of AD becomes governor, he will cross-carpet to APC at some point in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Showdown Imminent In PDP Over Secondus / Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age / Ayade, Matawalle And Lawmakers Who May Lose Their Seats Over Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.